Casting directors are now casting actors, models, and talent to work on scenes filming on June 10th in Toronto, Canada.
Producers are seeking the following types:
- Ages 18 to 35, for a Social Video Bumble Campaign in Toronto
- Looking for a diverse range of individuals, ages 18 to 35. Seeking confident and outgoing people who are not afraid to make the first move, romantically. Bonus Points if you are a Bumble or dating app user but not necessary. All backgrounds, personalities, interests, and styles are welcome and encouraged.
How to apply:
To audition for a role in the upcoming Bumble commercial, check out the casting call breakdown below.
Bumble Commercial Casting Call
Jigsaw Casting Ltd. is seeking Individuals, Ages 18 to 35, for a Social Video Bumble Campaign in Toronto!
We are looking for a diverse range of individuals, ages 18 to 35. Seeking confident and outgoing people who are not afraid to make the first move, romantically. Bonus Points if you are a Bumble or dating app user but not necessary. All backgrounds, personalities, interests and styles are welcome and encouraged.
As we know, Ontario is under an emergency order until June 10th, should things open up legally this campaign will be shot using a micro crew of four, plus talent, to adhere to rules banning gatherings of five or more. Otherwise, we will need someone who lives with talent to film them on their cell phone.
*Pays $300 per individual for a 1 hour shoot, if selected (there will be an additional camera fee of $200) if your friend films you. This is a non-union job. No previous acting experience is required.
DEADLINE: Submissions are due by June 3rd, 2020 at 9am.
To apply, please make a self-tape, here are the instructions:
1. Please introduce yourself: tell us your name and age.
2. Have your camera person ask (off-camera) the following questions:
What’s your secret talent? What’s your go-to opening line? Are you an early bird or a night owl? Who would play you in a movie? Dogs or cats?
3. Practice saying the following lines (say it in a few different ranges, if possible):
“I’m [name] and I’m on Bumble.”
“I make the first move because I know what I want and I go for it.”
You can film this on your cell phone, keep it roughly 2 mins long, then apply online with your self-tape, to here.
You must be available for these key date(s):
SHOOT: June 10th, 2020 (1 hour shoot, between 10am to 6pm, filming outside).
Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.
What do you think? Discuss this story with other fans on Instagram @projectcasting