A beverage brand commercial is now casting kid actors in Toronto, Ontario.
Casting directors are now casting actors, models, and talent to work on scenes filming in Toronto, Canada.
Producers are seeking the following types:
- CASTING CHILDREN, 7-11 YEARS OLD, IN THE GREATER TORONTO AREA FOR A FUN BEVERAGE BRAND COMMERCIAL
How to apply:
CASTING CALL FOR REAL PEOPLE
RECEIVE $700-$3,200 + FOR ONE DAY OF FILMING
CASTING CHILDREN, 7-11 YEARS OLD, IN THE GREATER TORONTO AREA FOR A FUN BEVERAGE BRAND COMMERCIAL
We’re seeking outgoing kids with big personalities who are able to read and write on their own!
– To apply, your child MUST be a Canadian Citizen or permanent resident
– To apply, your child MUST be able to read & write on their own
– If shortlisted, your child MUST be available for an in-person interview with the director on Sept. 9th or 10th
– If selected for the project, your child MUST be available for filming on September 17th
– This is a non-union project, accepting applications from those with no acting experience
IF SHORTLISTED, YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED ON OR BEFORE SEPT 7TH
PLEASE APPLY HERE ASAP:
GROUND GLASS MEDIA INC. is a ‘real people’ casting company, casting people just like you in commercials for brands including Pepsi, McDonald’s, Shell, P&G, Unilever, KFC, Tim Horton’s and Rogers.
Related: How to Find Acting Auditions and Casting Calls
Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.
What do you think? Discuss this story with other fans on Instagram @projectcasting