A grocery store commercial is now casting families in Toronto.
Casting directors are now casting actors, models, and talent to work on scenes filming on September 2nd or 3rd in Toronto.
Producers are seeking the following types:
- Looking for families located in a commutable distance to Toronto where at least one parent and one child are comfortable on ice skates!
How to apply:
To audition for a role in the upcoming grocery commercial, check out the casting call breakdown below.
Grocery Commercial Casting Call
Milo Casting is looking for Families in The GTA TO BE paid $20,000+ to be featured in a Grocery Commercial!
Looking for families located in a commutable distance to Toronto where at least one parent and one child are comfortable on ice skates!
Parent(s) roughly 35-45 yrs old. Kid(s) ages 4-12
Details & Submission Information
Those chosen for this campaign will be paid approx. $20,000 and up per family of 4
If interested, you must submit in order to be considered for this project.
Please email the following to: [email protected]
1. Name, ages, location and contact information of all family members
2. A couple of photos of your family(Avoid hats and sunglasses) (No more than 200kb per photo)
3. A brief description of parent and kid’s ice skating ability.
4. A brief description of any acting ability for any of the family members.
5. We are open to real people, or agency represented talent, if agency represented please let us know the name and contact information of your agency.
6. Please write “Project Ice Skate Family” in the subject line followed by your family name. (i.e.: Project Ice Skate Family – The Hubban Family)
You must be available for these key dates:
AUDITION: No LIVE auditions. This will be a direct booking
SHOOT: September 24th and 25th
Please submit ASAP!
Ontario Residents Only!
**If an agent represents you please allow them to submit you for this project
Questions or Concerns
Please contact [email protected]
Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.
What do you think? Discuss this story with other fans on Instagram @projectcasting