The financial services commercial is now casting in Sydney, Australia.
Casting directors are now casting actors, models, and talent to work on scenes filming this May 28th and 29th in Sydney, Australia.
Producers are seeking the following types:
- 1. CAFE OWNER (MALE – late 30’s – early 40’s) – must own a small to medium sized cafe.
- 2. REAL MUM (Late 30’s) AND CHILD (4-6 yrs)
- 3. TRADIE (late 20’s – early 30’s) – must have own ute or van with tools
- 4. FEMALE (late 30’s – early 40’s) – professional
- 5. FEMALE (mid – late 20’s)
How to apply:
To audition for a role in the upcoming financial and tax service commercial campaign, check out the casting call breakdown below.
Financial Services Commercial Casting Call
CASTING CALL – FINANCIAL AND TAX SERVICE CAMPAIGN – SYDNEY ONLY
We are casting a range of people that are to be featured in an upcoming motion campaign for a financial and tax preparation service.
1. CAFE OWNER (MALE – late 30’s – early 40’s) – must own a small to medium sized cafe.
2. REAL MUM (Late 30’s) AND CHILD (4-6 yrs)
3. TRADIE (late 20’s – early 30’s) – must have own ute or van with tools
4. FEMALE (late 30’s – early 40’s) – professional
5. FEMALE (mid – late 20’s)
SHOOT DATES: 28th + 29th of May 2020 (talent will be required for 5 hours max)
*Please note that all precautions are being taken by production and the client to ensure that all talent confirmed for the job will be working in a safe environment adhering to social distancing requirements. Filming crew will be 2-3 people max
CASTING DATE: This project will be cast remotely from images initially and potentially a quick video provided by talent.
Selected talent will receive between $2000 AUD (less tax) plus super for their involvement. This fee will include the use of talent’s home, cafe, ect as a shoot location if applicable.
If interested, please fill out the form on the link below ASAP. The deadline to apply is Monday, 18th May at 9AM.
Click Start to begin your submission. It will only take a minute!
Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.
What do you think? Discuss this story with other fans on Instagram @projectcasting