An upcoming food spread commercial is now casting cyclists in Toronto, Canada.
Casting directors are now hiring actors, models, and talent to work between December 12th through the 14th in Toronto, Canada.
Producers are seeking the following types:
- Seeking men and women, 30-60 years old, in the Greater Toronto Area who have road biking experience for a meaningful food spread commercial.
How to apply:
Toronto Commercial Casting Call
CASTING CALL FOR ROAD CYCLISTS IN TORONTO
RECEIVE $500-$2,000 FOR 1 DAY OF FILMING
Seeking men and women, 30-60 years old, in the Greater Toronto Area who have road biking experience for a meaningful food spread commercial.
Whether you’re an avid cyclist, part of a cycling club, commuter or racer, we want to hear from you.
– To apply, you MUST be a Canadian Citizen or a Permanent Resident
– To apply, you MUST have your own road bike
– If shortlisted, you MUST be available for an in-person interview with the director on Friday, December 6th, 2019
– If selected for this project, you MUST be available Dec 11, 2019 for a quick wardrobe appointment and Dec 12-14, 2019 for the shoot (only needed one day)
– If selected for this project, you will receive $500 per person for one day of filming + $1,500 per person if your footage makes the final video
– This is a non-union project, no acting experience is required
IF SHORTLISTED, YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED ON OR BEFORE DEC 5TH
PLEASE APPLY HERE ASAP
GROUND GLASS is a ‘real people’ casting company, casting people just like you in video content and programming for brands including Pepsi, McDonald’s, Shell, P&G, Unilever, KFC and Chevrolet.
Related: How to Find Acting Auditions and Casting Calls
Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.
What do you think? Discuss this story with other fans on Instagram @projectcasting