Bounce Pet Hair & Lint Guard is now casting pet owners across Canada.
Casting directors are now casting actors, models, and talent to work on an upcoming Bounce Pet Hair and Lint Guard commercial in Canada.
Producers are seeking the following types:
- Do you have a cat, dog or rabbit that just never seems to stop shedding? Then producers need your help to make a commercial for Bounce Pet Hair & Lint Guard.
- Casting directors are looking for footage of your pet shedding on a contrasting colored washable fabric.
- Seeking pet owners with Golden Retrievers, Labrador Retrievers, Sheepdogs, Pugs, Long-haired cats with Norwegian Forest cats
How to apply:
To audition for a role in the upcoming Bounce Pet Hair and Lint Guard commercial, check out the casting call breakdown below.
Bounce Pet Hair and Lint Guard Commercial Casting Call
Jigsaw Casting Ltd. is seeking videos ACROSS CANADA showing us how much your pet sheds for a BOUNCE Pet Hair Campaign!
Do you have a cat, dog or rabbit that just never seems to stop shedding? Then we need your help to make a commercial for Bounce Pet Hair & Lint Guard. We are looking for footage of your pet shedding on a contrasting colored washable fabric.
See suggestions below:
We’re looking for all kinds of pets, but would love to see some of those furballs we’re all familiar with:
Golden Retrievers, Labs, Sheepdogs, Pugs etc.
Long haired cats like Norwegian Forest cats and short-haired cats like tabbies.
Sample Shots we would like to see: (here are some suggestions, if you have others, please submit.)
– Dog/Cat on a freshly made bed, neatly folded clothes. (on the bed, laundry room or laundry basket, etc.)
– Dog/Cat on owner’s lap. (living room or other)
– Dog jumping up on owner.
– Dog/Cat in the owner’s arms. (standing or sitting)
– Dog/Cat on a blanket/throw. (On a couch or chair)
– Cat/Dog weaving through its owner’s legs.
– Hair close-up shots.
– Hair on socks, dark pants, shirts, sweaters, etc.
– Hair on (just washed) neatly folded clothes, towels, sheets, etc.
– Hair on a blanket or throw on the couch.
– Hair on a pillow cover. (living room)
– Hair in a vacuum cleaner.
– Hair on lint roller.
– If your pets do anything else funny, or cute, or awesomely shed-tastic, please capture it, because it could turn a good shedding moment into a great shedding moment!
Key washable fabrics to consider:
– Black work pants. (with contrasting white or light colored pet hair)
– Fleece – fleece sweatpants, sweatshirts, blankets, etc.
– Socks – they’re always covered in hair.
– Synthetics – blouses / t-shirts / workout gear /black leggings.
– Consider contrast – dark hair/light fabric, light hair/dark fabric.
Make sure your footage is usable! Treat the below like a checklist and your fluff muppet could be famous before you know it!
• As High Res as possible.
• No logos in the shots.
• Use your phone in Landscape mode. i.e. horizontal.
• The video clips should be 15 seconds or less.
• Everything should feel real and natural, you do not need to prop anything.
If your video is selected to be in the final commercial, you will be compensated with $1,200 CAD per video. This usage is in-perpetuity to the commercial (TV and all digital use), covering the original commercial and all edits and lifts.
Submissions are due by FRIDAY July 10, 2020 at 9am!
Please apply with your video(s) asap to here.
Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.
What do you think? Discuss this story with other fans on Instagram @projectcasting