Commercial casting call for a financial campaign in Toronto, Canada.
Jigsaw Casting is looking for active seniors and newborns for an upcoming financial campaign. Producers are looking for senior and fit couples, active men and newborn kids for a commercial. Talents will be compensated $1,000 per adult and $500 per baby, if selected. The commercial will take place in Toronto, Canada.
To audition for a role on the upcoming commercial, check out the casting call details below.
Commercial Casting Call
Jigsaw Casting Ltd. Is Looking For Active Seniors and Newborns For an Upcoming Financial Campaign!
Active Man: Male, open ethnicity. Age range is 50-60s. Our hero can do one or all of the following, Welding, Golfing, Swimming / Diving into a pool.
Dancing Couple: Any gender, open ethnicity. Age range is 60-70s. Looking for individuals or couples who know how to tango or have a dancing background! Please include a brief description of your dancing experience.
Seniors Fit and Healthy & those that specialize in Biking or Crossfit: Any gender, open ethnicity. Age range is late 60s-70s. Must actively do the sport they are submitting for. Pictures doing the above or being active would be great if possible.
Newborn: Any gender, open ethnicity. Newborn (Must be at least 15 days old.) Please note how old he is in your submission. Will be cast from photo, no audition necessary.
*Pays approximately $1,000+ per adult and $500+ per baby if selected
Details & Submission Information
If interested, you must submit in order to be invited in to audition.
Please e-mail the following to: [email protected]
1. Your name, age and the role you are applying for.
2. A brief bio of your experience in the activity above (if applicable).
3. Photo(s) of yourself (Where we can clearly see your face. Ideally no hats or sunglasses). If possible, please include photos and/or youtube, dropbox or similar link to videos doing the above activity.
4. Your primary contact information (phone number & email address) *If you are a represented actor, please include your union status, resume & your agents contact information
5. Please write PROJECT FINANCIAL in subject line of e-mail, along with your name and age. (E.G. PROJECT FINANCIAL- John Smith- age 65)
Submissions are due by: Monday Oct 31st at 9am. However the earlier you submit the better your chances!
You must be available for these key dates (in Toronto):
AUDITION: Nov 1st, 2nd or 3rd (one day of)
WARDROBE: Nov 13th
SHOOT: Nov 15th, 16th or 17th (one day of)
WEATHER: Nov 18th
Questions or Concerns
*If you have already submitted for this project, you do not need to resubmit your information
*Please note that you will not be compensated for the audition
*This is a union job. Non Actors will be permitted
*You must be a Permanent Resident or Canadian Citizen to participate
*If you have received this bulletin after the initial audition date, please still email us your submission as you may be able to attend the recall audition
Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.