Coastal Talent is the premiere talent agency representing professional actors, print talent and screenwriters in the Southeast. Their actors book principal roles in film and television. Our talent can also be seen in industrial videos, television commercials and print advertisements. They represent adults and children over five years of age. If you are new talent interested in representation, please read their requirements to submit your materials for consideration. Headquartered in historic Charleston, Coastal Talent opened its doors in October of 1996. Their agents have over 40 years of combined experience and are committed to representing the best talent and providing their clients service that exceeds industry standards. Coastal Talent follows all SAG-AFTRA and WGA union rules. They provide casting services for film, television, commercial, web, industrial and print work. They have access to hundreds of talent through strong working relationships with local and regional talent agencies. Casting Directors or producers can also select talent from their website. Send them your breakdown and sides, and we will send you taped auditions of talent. Check out their client list to see a sample of the projects their talent has worked on.
Check out their Submission expectations and instructions from their website below:Please read our expectations and resources pages.
- If you need to build your resume we suggest auditioning for every independent film or indie in your area.
- There is a list of websites on our resources page that can help you find indies.
- We are not affiliated with any product or service providers on our resources page.
- Talent is required to have email and cell phone with voice mail.
- Talent is required to check email twice per day and reply to our email within 24 hours.
- Talent must be able to return our call within two hours and go on an audition with only one days notice.
- We submit our talent to Casting Directors throughout the Southeast region, and we represent our talent exclusively to Casting Directors home-based in North Carolina and South Carolina regardless of where a project is filmed. For example, if you have another agent in FL or GA, they cannot submit you to any of the NC or SC home-based Casting Directors.
- Read all of the above before you submit your materials for consideration.
- We do not accept new talent submissions via email.
- Send your headshot, resume and your demo reel with professional work via U.S. MAIL.
- Include your phone number and email address.
- If you are an adult actor, you must include your demo reel to be considered for acting work.
- You may include a webpage link to your demo reel in your cover letter.
- We cannot return materials submitted.
- We will contact you after we review your submission.
- Due to the high volume of submissions received, it can take up to 30 days for us to respond.
- Do not call the office. If you have any questions, send an email.