Are you looking for a work-from-home job? Williams-Sonoma is now hiring people to work from home.
According to the job posting, Williams Sonoma is looking for people to work from home and assistant customers with their shopping needs.
“Engaging with customers by phone, e-mail and live chat, Customer Care Center associates deliver world-class service every day and serve as a critical link between our customer and our product. Customer Care Center associates have strong communication skills, a thirst for knowledge about our brands and a passion for the retail industry. “
If hired, employees will be compensated $11.50/hour to work from home.
“We offer the opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home!! Save money on gas, eliminate your daily commute and have more time to spend with family during non-work times!! On occasion our Work From Home associates must come to the Care Center for meetings and training with advanced notice.”
- Address customer questions and concerns regarding product and delivery information
- Provide product information, review alternative solutions if an item is out of stock and place orders for the customer.
- Successfully negotiate and appease customers using a variety of methods established by Williams-Sonoma, Inc., guidelines.
- Check inventory, process returns, issue replacements and credits for damaged or defective merchandise
- Perform other duties as assigned
For more information and how to apply, check out the job position here.What do you think? Discuss this story with fellow Project Casting fans on Facebook. On Twitter, follow us at @projectcasting.