Stranger Things is one of the biggest shows to hit Netflix with over 10 million viewers in the first 24 hours of the show's release.
One of the aspects that makes the show so unique is the fact that production filmed in Georgia. Thanks in part to the Georgia Film incentives, many aspiring actors were able to land speaking roles in the hit TV series.
According to the AJC, here’s the list of Atlanta actors who worked on the hit Stranger Things season 2. If you are interested in the latest Stranger Things casting calls, check out the casting call breakdowns from the most recent season of Stranger Things.
- Matty Cardarople, who played Keith, the arcade manager
- Cynthia Barrett: Marsha Holland, Barb’s mom
- Aaron Munoz: Mr. Holland, Barb’s dad
- Karen Ceesay: Mrs. Sinclair, Lucas’ mom
- Arnell Powell: Mr. Sinclair, Lucas’ dad
- Priah Ferguson Erica, Lucas’ little sister
- Madeline Clyne: Tina, a high school student
- Abigail Cowen: Vicki, high school student
- Joseph Davison: Tech guy at Hawkins Lab
- Al Mitchell: Farmer whose crops were destroyed by the monsters