A new study has shed light on the modeling industry. According to a new report, female models earn 75% more than their male counterparts. In fact, women make up 9 of the top 10 highest earning models in the British fashion industry.
Earning over $10 million a year, Delevinge is the highest paid model in the fashion industry. This comes from the new research study conducted by lingerie brand Bluebella, which analyzed catwalk day rates and commercial deals.
With over 40 million Instagram followers, the 24-year-old model-turned-actress dominates more influence on social media, making her more attractive to fashion designers, businesses, and major companies.
Landing the second spot was Rosie Huntington-Whitely, who reportedly earned around $8.5 million a year.
Heres the breakdown of Top Model Yearly earnings:
1. Cara Delevingne: £8 million
2. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: £6.5 million
3. Kate Moss: £5 million
4. David Gandy: £4 million
5. Naomi Campbell: £3million
6. Georgia May Jagger: £2.5 million
7. Edie Campbell: £2 million
8. Jourdan Dunn: £1.75 million
9. Erin O'Connor: £1.5 million
10. Lottie Moss: £1 millionWhat do you think? Discuss this story with fellow Project Casting fans on Facebook. On Twitter, follow us at @projectcasting.