Search

Keanu Reeves Says 'It Sucks' that Hollywood No Longer Likes Him

Keanu Reeves reveals that the actor is no longer getting offers to work on major feature films in Hollywood anymore.

Even Neo from The Matrix is unable to influence casting directors in Hollywood. Keanu Reeves, who last worked on Universal Pictures' 2013 feature film Ronin 47, told Indiewire that he wishes he could get more offers from Hollywood. Read more: Two Women Break Into Keanu Reeves’ Home "It sucks, but it's just the way it is," Reeves said about the lack of offers. "The last studio movie I did was 47 Ronin, but before that it had been a long time — probably [2008's> The Day the Earth Stood Still." Reeves explained that he enjoys working with independent filmmakers but understands that "a lot of good filmmakers work on studio movies," so he wish he could have more of a balance between the two. Read more: Keanu Reeves’ Movie ‘The Devil’s Advocate’ is Being Made into a TV Series Reeves next feature film is set to be released on Friday in John Wick, which was produced independently and later picked up by Lionsgate. What do you think? Discuss this story with fellow Project Casting fans on Facebook. On Twitter, follow us at @projectcasting.

What's Featured:

How to Get Cast in Netflix's 'Deliver Me'

Netflix's 'Deliver Me' is now casting and hiring actors to work on the upcoming production. Netflix's 'Deliver Me' is now casting speaking roles for the new mov...