Chipotle is now hiring filmmakers to create content for the food company.The company is now hiring a "Director of Photography" job position to shoot and create compelling content to support the company's Brand Creative and Marketing content campaigns. According to the job post, the job requires the ability to create "visual dynamics of mood, tone, and style in films and photo projects." The Director of Photography will work with the creative director, art direction, production crew, and other art department team members. The Director of Photography coordinates with the technical parts of filmmaking including lighting, visual effects, camera angles, shots, and curating the desired look for a project. Job responsibilities include scouting, managing the camera crew, and maintaining equipment. The desired candidate must have a great eye for detail, leadership abilities, and excellent communication/collaboration skills.
- In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plans, directs, and shoots film, multimedia, and still shoots while leading production team, on-set teams, and content capture (cameras, lighting, equipment, studio management, etc).
- Highly engaged in the technical aspects of capturing creativity on film, stills, etc.
- Interprets and executes shot lists, mood boards, and creative briefs effectively and determines best capture elements for shooting (filming, equipment, lighting, etc.) on a per-product basis.
- Works back with teams to convey set-ups (lighting, blocking, set design, shoots footage, composition, and framing).
- Partners with internal and external teams to help capture content (still, film, iPhone, etc) from a visual POV.
- Works back with the team to edit, color correct, grade sound, and efficiently deliver assets for various aspect ratios and formats to internal and external partners.
- Selects cameras, accessories, equipment, and film stock, utilizing knowledge of filming techniques and filming requirements.
- Manages CMG studio and equipment needs.
- Must be up-to-date on equipment and employ knowledge and effective use/manipulation of grip and electric tools.
- Manges Internal Content Team (Jr DP, editor, freelance).
- Continuously evaluating needs on a per-product basis.
- Staying on top of budgeting and freelancer needs for each project.
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
- Portfolio/reel showcasing examples of applicable work experience.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university. Pref in film or cinematography
- 8+ years of experience in film, media, or freelance
- Professional in Video Production/Editing/Cinematography
- Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, and iMovie
- Adobe Creative Suite with focus on Premiere, After Effects, and Photoshop
- Proficiency in filming, still shots, editing & content capture of high-level video content, including use and maintenance of audio/video hardware and software equipment
- Experience in Digital Content Creation is required
- Proficiency with editing software such as Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, and iMovie
- A passion for capturing distinctive content (still or fil/video) that aligns with our core values
- Attention to detail, great communication skills, and a collaborative mindset
- Ability to work and move dynamically to adjust to evolving shoot requests
Are you looking for a job? Apple is now hiring! Apple TV+ is spending a lot of money to produce original TV content. The tech company is creating a ton of original shows, series, and...
Showtime's 'Billions' season 6 is now hiring actors to work on scenes filming in New York City. Casting directors are now casting actors, models, and talent to work on scenes filming across New York City....
‘The Wonder Years’ is returning to ABC with a Black family. The network is teaming with Lee Daniels (Empire) for a reboot of the coming-of-age comedy, which ended nearly 30 years ago. Join Project Casting to...