Alaska Airlines is now hiring people to work from home.
The jobs pay $12.33 an hour and offer benefits, which include a very generous employee travel program
that lets you enjoy unlimited free standby flights.
You must live within 100 miles of the company’s call center in Boise, Idaho
, where you’ll need to go for training and occasional in-office work. And during training, you’ll have to pass weekly exams before you can earn your reservation agent wings.
Reservations Sales Agent at Alaska Airlines
- Answering calls, assisting customers with new and existing reservations
- Dealing with questions, complaints and other issues in a professional and courteous manner
- Helping customers resolve technical issues with the website and on their mobile devices
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- The ability to use changing technologies and applications
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Fluency in Spanish (a plus)
- A hard-wired, high-speed internet connection
- Health insurance, including medical, dental and vision
for the reservations sales agent job at Alaska Airlines.
What do you think? Discuss this story with fellow
Project Casting fans on Facebook. On Twitter, follow us at @projectcasting.