META video shoot casting call for AR and VR technology users.
Meta casting directors are now casting AR and VR users to work on scenes filmed in the United States on December 14, 2022.
Producers are looking for the following talent:
- People who are knowledgeable and have experience with AR and VR to participate in a conversation about the future of technology, privacy, safety.
- Any gender identity, age 20-55. Any race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, body diversity, ability/disability.
- You must be very familiar with AR, VR technology. Either be actively using this tech (e.g. Oculus, Meta Quest 2, Ray Ban Smart Glasses), or be very knowledgeable about it.
How to apply?
To audition for a role in the upcoming production, check out the casting call breakdown below.
META Video Shoot Casting Call
We’re looking for people who are knowledgeable and have experience with AR and VR to participate in a conversation about the future of technology, privacy, safety.
Any gender identity, age 20-55. Any race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, body diversity, ability/disability.
You must be very familiar with AR, VR technology. Either be actively using this tech (e.g. Oculus, Meta Quest 2, Ray Ban Smart Glasses), or be very knowledgeable about it.
Interested? Apply Now
AR and VR Technology Acting Tips
When acting for AR and VR technology, it is essential to remember the following tips:
- Prepare your lines with an immersive mindset. As you may be interacting with a virtual world, you need to think about how your movements and voice will impact the environment around you. Identify keywords or phrases that will help set the scene's mood so that you can transport viewers into the experience.
- Adopt a creative approach when needed. While staying in character during an AR/VR shoot is essential, don't hesitate to have fun with it! If there are opportunities for improvising or experimenting within the scene, take advantage of them - they could lead to more exciting performances that captivate the audience.
- Remember blocking and staging. Remember that although you are in a virtual environment, real-life rules still apply - so pay attention to your physical movements and ensure they match up with the scene's action. Additionally, plan out any special effects or transitions ahead of time to ensure everything will flow smoothly during production.
- Pay attention to body language. Even though viewers may not be able to see you directly, they can still sense your presence through your body language and facial expressions. Ensure appropriate posture and gestures throughout the scene to convey the right message to viewers.
- Stay mindful of technical requirements for AR/VR shoots. Awareness of the necessary equipment, software, and other technical components is essential to ensure successful AR/VR production. Review all these details with your director before shooting so you can be prepared.
You deserve to get discovered. Find more jobs, networking opportunities, and resources on Project Casting.
More Project Casting Jobs:
"Crafted for Christmas" feature film casting call for extras in Chicago, Illinois. Casting directors are now casting extras to work on scenes filmed in Long Gro...
NBC's 'Young Rock' cast, casting calls, auditions, and news you should know. NBC's 'Young Rock' casting directors are now casting and hiring actors to work on s...
HBO's 'The Righteous Gemstones' season 3 is now casting in Charleston, South Carolina. HBO's 'The Righteous Gemstones' Season 3 is now hiring actors, models, an...