Universal Orlando Resort commercial casting call for a family of superfans of movies in Orlando, Florida.
Universal Orlando Resort is an American theme park and resort located in Orlando, Florida. The resort is operated by Universal Parks & Resorts. It is the largest property of Universal Studios Theme Parks.
The resort consists of two theme parks: Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure; a water park: Volcano Bay; and CityWalk, an entertainment complex. The resort also features several on-site hotels, including Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, Hard Rock Hotel, Loews Royal Pacific Resort, and Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort.
Universal Orlando Resort is the world's second-most visited theme park resort, behind Walt Disney World. In 2019, Universal Orlando Resort hosted an estimated 52.5 million visitors, making it the fifth-most visited amusement park worldwide.
Universal Orlando Resort casting directors are now casting families to work on scenes filming in Orlando, Florida.
- We need a fun, personable family of SUPERFANS!
- These are fantastic superfans of Halloween Horror Nights, Harry Potter, Jurassic Park/World, Minions, or similar.
- The entire family can be superfans or just a single
- family member–but that fandom must be genuine and powerful.
- Superfan First-timers who’ve never visited the resort
- Families should consist of two parents and at least two children aged eight and Up
- The trip will occur sometime in late October or early November 2022.
- Open to families of all diversities.
How to apply?
Check out the casting call breakdown below to audition for a role in the upcoming production.
Universal Orlando Resort Commercial Casting Call
Universal Orlando Resort
SEEKING REAL FAMILIES
FOR ALL-EXPENSE PAID TRIPS TO THE RESORT
We need a fun, personable family of SUPERFANS!
These are fantastic superfans of
Halloween Horror Nights, Harry Potter, Jurassic Park/World, Minions, or similar.
The entire family can be superfans or just a single
family member–but that fandom must be genuine and powerful.
Superfan First-timers who’ve never visited the resort
Families should consist of two parents and at least two children aged 8 and Up
The trip will occur sometime in late October or early November 2022.
Open to families of all diversities.
Interested? Apply Now
Not Valid for Families outside of the continental U.S.
How To Get Started in A Commercial?
Some tips to help you get started in commercial acting:
- Start by taking acting classes. This will help you develop your skills and give you a good foundation to build your commercial acting career.
- Create a robust and professional resume and headshot. Your resume should list your acting experience, including any commercials you have done. Make sure your headshot is high-quality and shows off your best features.
- Get an agent. An agent can help you find auditions and book jobs. They will also be able to offer guidance and support as you navigate the industry.
- Be prepared for auditions. Bring a copy of your headshot and resume when you go to an audition. Be friendly, professional, and ready to show off your acting skills.
- Stay positive. The commercial acting industry can be competitive, so staying positive and believing in yourself is important. If you don't book a job immediately, don't get discouraged - keep trying, and eventually, you'll land that perfect role.
You deserve to get discovered. Find more jobs, networking opportunities, and resources on Project Casting.
More Project Casting Call Jobs:
HBO's 'Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty' cast, casting calls, auditions, and news you should know. Casting directors are now casting and hiring bask...
Stranger Things is now casting speaking roles, background acting roles, and other acting jobs - Here's how to apply! Join Project Casting to access jobs you can...
Kim Kardashian's SKIMS is now casting women for a print campaign in Los Angeles, California. SKIMS Casting directors are now casting everyday women to wor...