Tastemade is casting for a 18-25 year old male or female on-camera talent/producer hybrid to be the next face of our Snapchat Discover channel. Talent will host and ideate short form (3-6 min) videos on a weekly basis. Creative will be food, travel and lifestyle centric, ranging from on-the-street style videos "investigating" the latest Starbucks drink to trying a new food challenge or recipe "at-home". The role is a full time 3-month freelance position based in our Santa Monica studio with the opportunity to extend. Compensation TBD based on experience, you will also be equipped with a production budget to execute on all videos. Tastemade on Snapchat Discover receives over 1 billion views per month. Additional Casting Requirements: To be our Snapchat Correspondent you must:
- Appear 18-25 years old, male or female
- LA Based - ability to work from our Santa Monica office 5 days a week
- Have a passion for food and travel
- Work with shooter/editor to research and pitch weekly stories that would make compelling video content for Tastemade's Snapchat Discover channel
- Ability to storyboard and attention to detail in storytelling
- Execute 4-5 videos per week working with a shooter/editor
- Comfortable on-camera as a host, but also able to develop un-hosted videos with ease
- Produce and develop all greenlit pitches, which could range from a on-the-street style video "investigating" the latest Starbucks drink to trying a new food challenge or recipe "at-home"
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Must be comfortable with a DSLR-type camera and the Adobe Suite, especially Premiere
- Must stay up-to-date with pop culture and the latest in food/travel trends
- Must be able to cook without burning down a kitchen, but does not have to be a chef professional by any means
- If you have a shooter/editor/producer that you love to work with, feel free to bring them, too!
To apply click hereWhat do you think? Discuss this story with fellow Project Casting fans on Facebook. On Twitter, follow us at @projectcasting.
If you are not local and/or do not fit the description, do not apply