A start-up company is now Atlanta, Georgia for an upcoming commercial campaign.
Casting directors are now casting a speaking role in Atlanta, Georgia, on August 27, 2022.
- 27-40 years old
How to apply?
Check out the casting call breakdown below to audition for a role in the upcoming production.
Start-Up Company Commercial Casting Call
Atlanta casting call for a startup company commercial / informational shoot!
Looking for a female Caucasian Model/Actress!
Date: August 27th
Time: TBA (4-5 hours)
Age range: 27-40 years old
Location: Atlanta, GA
MUST NOT BE SICK OR HAVE A FEVER!!
Interested? Apply Now
How To Be An Actor?
There is no one formula for becoming an actor. However, there are certain things that you can do to improve your chances of success.
- Get training. While you don't need formal training to be an actor, it can help. Taking acting classes or participating in community theatre groups can give you a leg up in auditioning and understanding the craft.
- Build your resume. Start by taking on minor roles in independent films or student productions. These experiences can help you create a strong resume, which will be essential when you're trying to land bigger jobs.
- Get an agent. An agent can help you find work and negotiate contracts. However, you'll need experience and a strong resume before most agents will be interested in representing you.
- Be prepared for rejection. Unfortunately, not every audition is going to result in a job offer. It's essential to be resilient and keep trying even when you get turned down.
- Stay in shape. Like any other job, acting requires a lot of physical energy. Be sure to exercise regularly and eat a healthy diet to keep your body and mind in top form.
- Have a positive attitude. It's important to be easy to work with and have a good perspective on set. No one wants to work with someone difficult or unpleasant.
- Be persistent. The acting world is very competitive. If you want to succeed, you need to be willing to put in the hard work and keep fighting for roles even when it seems like you're not making any progress.
You deserve to get discovered. Find more jobs, networking opportunities, and resources on Project Casting.
More Project Casting Call Jobs:
A commercial is casting kid actors in Syracuse, New York. Casting directors are now casting kid actors to work on scenes filmed in Syracuse, New York on A...
NYFW | FDLA shows are now casting models in New York City. Casting directors are now casting models to work on an upcoming New York Fashion Week runway sh...
A female major hip-hop artist is casting party goers for a music video in Los Angeles, California. Casting directors are now casting real people to work on scen...