Sprayground's New York Fashion Week is now New York City.
New York Fashion Week is an annual event held in New York City. During Fashion Week, designers showcase their latest collections to buyers, the press, and celebrities. It is one of the most influential fashion events in the world and has a significant impact on the global fashion industry.
Sprayground's casting directors are now looking for models to be filmed in New York City in September 2022.
Producers are now casting and looking for:
- BOLD and Unique people
- Both male and female.
- Height requirement 5"8 and above.
How to apply?
Check out the casting call breakdown below to audition for a role in the upcoming production.
Sprayground NYFW Open Casting Call
Sprayground is seeking dope people and models for its New York Fashion Week Casting Call.
ABOUT THIS EVENT
Join our casting call on Wednesday, August 24th, in NYC; the complete address and details are below.
We're looking for some dope people to walk in our runway show during NYFW in September, if you think you got what it takes or know someone who has, come down to our casting call!
We're looking for BOLD and Unique people, both male and female.
Height requirement 5"8 and above.
DATE: AUGUST 24
TIME: 2-7 PM
LOCATION: 212 W 42ND STREET (2ND FLOOR OF SPRAYGROUND STORE)
Interested? Apply Now
How To Be A Model?
Do you have what it takes to be a model? You might have a good look if you’re tall, thin, and photogenic. But being a successful model takes more than just having a pretty face.
To be a model, you must have confidence, discipline, and dedication. You also need to know how to market yourself and create a brand that people will want to follow.
Here are some tips on how to be a model:
- Find your niche. There are many different types of models, so it’s essential to find the niche that best suits your look and personality. Research what kind of modeling is most in demand in your area.
- Get a portfolio together. A modeling portfolio is essential to getting jobs. Start by taking some professional headshots and full-body shots. Then, put together a portfolio that highlights your best features.
- Start networking. Getting your name out there and meeting people in the industry is essential. Attend industry events, such as fashion week or trade shows. You can also create an online presence by starting a blog or website about modeling.
- Be patient. It takes time to build up a successful modeling career. Don’t get discouraged if you don’t get booked for jobs right away. Just keep working hard and marketing yourself, and eventually, you will start to see success.
- Stay in shape. As a model, you must keep your body in top physical condition. Eat healthy foods and exercise regularly. It will help you look your best for castings and photo shoots.
- Be professional. Always show up on time for castings and photo shoots. Be friendly and easy to work with. Finding work as a model will be challenging if you get a bad reputation.
- Have thick skin. It’s essential to handle criticism well when you’re a model. They will sometimes tell you you’re not good enough or need to lose weight. Learn to take constructive criticism and use it to improve your craft.
- Be prepared to work hard. Modeling is not always glamorous. You have to travel to different cities for castings or photo shoots. You have to do a lot of waiting around. And you will have to deal with rejections. If you’re not prepared to work hard, modeling is not the right career.
You deserve to get discovered. Find more jobs, networking opportunities, and resources on Project Casting.
More Project Casting Call Jobs:
A music video is now casting fit models in Atlanta, Georgia. Casting directors are now casting everyday women to work on scenes filmed in Atlanta, Georgia...
Freemantle Media is now casting open-minded couples for dating experiment shows. Casting directors are now casting real couples to work on scenes filmed in the ...
A start-up company is now casting an actor or model in Atlanta, Georgia for an upcoming commercial campaign. Casting directors are now casting a speaking role i...