Casting directors are now casting a speaking role in Alpharetta, Georgia, on September 1, 2022.
Producers are now casting the following roles:
Casting: Speaking Role
- Age: Teens - 20s (must be 18 or older)
- Gender: Male or Female
- Ethnicity: Any Race
How to apply?
Check out the casting call breakdown below to audition for a role in the upcoming production.
Speaking Role Atlanta Casting Call
Casting Speaking Role to work in Alpharetta, GA on Thursday, September 1.
Must be able to work as Atlanta Local.
Age: Teens - 20s (must be 18 or older)
Gender: Male or Female
Ethnicity: Any Race
Terms: Industrial - buyout
General Description: Mellow classic skateboarder energy.
Interested? Apply Now
To be a successful actor, you need to have more than just talent. You also need to be dedicated, disciplined, and able to take direction. Here are a few acting tips to help you hone your craft and land the roles you want.
- Study the greats. Watch films and television shows featuring some of the most successful actors and study their performances. What makes them so captivating? How do they make the characters they play come alive? As you watch, please note their mannerisms, how they use their bodies and faces to convey emotion, and how they interact with other actors.
- Take acting classes. Acting is a skill that can be learned and perfected through practice. By taking acting classes, you'll learn how to control your emotions better and express yourself through your craft. You'll also get the opportunity to work with other actors and receive feedback from a professional teacher.
- Get experience. One of the best ways to learn is by doing. If you can, get involved in local theatre productions or student films. It will not only give you a chance to put your skills to the test, but it will also help you build up your resume.
- Be professional. Once you land an audition or a role, it's important to remember that you're now a professional. That means being on time, knowing your lines, and respecting those around you. Showing up late or unprepared will not only reflect poorly on you but could also cost you the part.
- Persevere. The acting world is competitive, and landing roles can be challenging. It's important to remember that even the most successful actors had to start somewhere. Don't give up if you don't get the part you want. Keep honing your craft and auditioning for roles, and eventually, you'll find success.
You deserve to get discovered. Find more jobs, networking opportunities, and resources on Project Casting.
More Project Casting Call Jobs:
A commercial is casting kid actors in Syracuse, New York. Casting directors are now casting kid actors to work on scenes filmed in Syracuse, New York on A...
NYFW | FDLA shows are now casting models in New York City. Casting directors are now casting models to work on an upcoming New York Fashion Week runway sh...
A female major hip-hop artist is casting party goers for a music video in Los Angeles, California. Casting directors are now casting real people to work on scen...