Chicago photoshoot seeks men and women for construction companyCompass Casting is currently seeking models to work on a modeling job in Chicago, Illinois. Casting directors are looking for men and women to play construction workers and steel workers. Talents will be compensated $1,000/8 and filming will take place on Tuesday, August 9th. To audition for a role on the modeling job, check out the casting call details below.
Modeling Job Casting CallNote If you have an agent, please have them submit you. Do not double submit. You agency will take priority. Talent without agents, please follow the following instructions. Submission Instructions
- Please send a current headshot and résumé to [email protected]
- Please include all contact information (cell phone + email address) in your submission.
- Title your email Ozinga_RoleName_ActorName
- Absolutely no phone calls.
Breakdown of Roles
- Construction Worker: Men, Ages 30-40, Any ethnicity - Blue collar and hard working, the hours working outside have made him strong. Tattoos, beards, and scars welcome.
- Steel Worker: Women, Ages 28-38, Any ethnicity - "She runs like a girl" is a compliment to this hard working, no nonsense steel worker. She's out to prove that she can not only work with the boys, but she can out work them. Tattoos and scars welcome.
Production Company Cultivate Studios Product Ozinga Concrete Casting Director Sarah Clark Casting Associate Caitlin Coleman Union Status Non-Union Usage Billboard, web, social media for 1 year (with an option of extension) Rate $1,000 for 8 hours Submissions Due Wednesday, July 27, 2016 Auditions Friday, July 29th, 2016 Shoot Day Tuesday, August 9th, 2016
Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.What do you think? Discuss this story with fellow Project Casting fans on Facebook. On Twitter, follow us at @projectcasting.