Netflix’s Easy season 2 casting call for extras in Chicago, Illinois.
season 2 is now casting actors, models, and talent to work on scenes filming between April 4th through April 7th in Chicago, Illinois. Casting directors are looking for people to play the following roles:
- -Hipsters for coffee shop, record store, bookstore scenes
- -Artsy Types - Artists, Art Financier types
- -Burlesque Class Students - females of all ethnicities, all body types, must have some ability to dance/move your body, body awareness
- -Upscale Burlesque Show Attendees
From director and creator Joe Swanberg, this Netflix-original comedy anthology series explores diverse Chicago characters, modern romance technology and culture. Scenarios include a married couple hoping to reignite their sex life, a couple looking to spice things up with another woman, and middle-aged dating. The series features an impressive array of stars, including Jake Johnson of “New Girl,” comic Hannibal Buress, actor Orlando Bloom, actress/model Emily Ratajkowski and actor Dave Franco.
To audition for a role in Easy
season 2, check out the casting call breakdown below.
Easy season 2 Casting Call
PROJECT: “EASY” - Netflix Original, Season 2
LOCATION: Chicago - Logan Square, Roscoe Village areas (You must have your own transportation)
Role: Non-Union Extras
SHOOT DATES: Tues., 4/4, Wed, 4/5, Fri, 4/7 - subject to change (you may not be needed for all dates)
We are looking for people to play the following:
-Hipsters for coffee shop, record store, bookstore scenes
-Artsy Types - Artists, Art Financier types
-Burlesque Class Students - females of all ethnicities, all body types, must have some ability to dance/move your body, body awareness
-Upscale Burlesque Show Attendees
***We are looking for authentic people to play these roles, not necessarily people that can just "dress the part"***
If interested and available, please send an email to [email protected]
with the following:
1) Subject line: List all the roles you wish to be considered for.
2) Include your name, age, height, weight, phone number, current zip code and email address.
3) Send 2 RECENT candid photos in jpeg format (both close up and full length). Make sure the photo is taken in decent lighting (no selfies), no sunglasses, no hats! Show us your style but make sure we can see your face! The better the photo, the better your chance of being submitted.
Most importantly... Please rename your photo with your FIRST and LAST name. Right click on the photo and it will give you an option to re-name the file, Re-name it with your full name.
4) Confirm your mode of transportation.
5) If you are a minor, 15 years or younger, your parent must complete your submission. Your parent must include the name of the employer listed on the work permit, and fill out the master survey on our Facebook page for minors.
We are asking for a lot of information, please double-check your submission carefully before hitting send.
You must be registered with us at www.4starcasting.com
to be considered. If you are not registered, you will not be cast.
We will let you know if you are in consideration!