Casting call: NBC's 'Chicago Fire' seeks Latina photo double for stand-in role in Chicago, IL.
NBC's acclaimed series 'Chicago Fire' is on the lookout for a talented individual to fill an exciting stand-in role for an upcoming filming project. This opportunity, scheduled for Friday, December 8th, offers a unique behind-the-scenes experience in the world of television production.
The role involves serving as a stand-in for an actor, primarily for lighting and camera blocking purposes. This position is crucial in the filmmaking process, ensuring that the technical aspects of the scene are perfectly set up before the actor steps in for the performance.
The chosen individual will be expected to:
- Collaborate closely with the director, cinematographer, and lighting crew to ensure a seamless setup.
- Substitute for the actor during lighting and camera setups, playing a pivotal role in the pre-filming process.
- Adhere to specific directions regarding scene positioning and movement to maintain consistency.
- Remain available for the entire duration of the shoot, demonstrating a commitment to the project's success.
The casting call is specific in its requirements, seeking:
- A Latina or Light Skin African American female.
- Physical characteristics including dark hair, a height of 5'5" to 5'7", and a weight range of 115 to 135 lbs.
- An age range between the 20s and 40s.
- A local resident of Chicago, its suburbs, or the surrounding border states to Illinois.
- An ability to follow directions accurately and work efficiently under time constraints.
- Previous stand-in experience is welcomed but not essential.
The role offers:
- A rate of $172 for 8 hours of work.
- Overtime compensation at time and a half for hours worked beyond the initial 8.
- Payment via check, issued approximately two weeks after the day of filming.
This casting call presents a fantastic opportunity for those who meet the criteria and are interested in the filmmaking process. It's not just a job; it's a chance to be a part of the magic that goes into creating one of television's most beloved shows. For aspiring actors, filmmakers, or anyone passionate about the entertainment industry, this experience offers invaluable insight and exposure.
If you fit the description and are available for this unique opportunity, don't hesitate to apply. This could be your stepping stone into the exciting world of television and film production!
How to apply?
Check out the casting call breakdown below to audition for a role in the upcoming casting call.
NBC 'Chicago Fire' Casting Call for Latina Photo Doubles
Job Description: We are currently seeking a stand-in for an upcoming filming project on Friday, December 8th. The role requires a stand-in to substitute for an actor for lighting and camera blocking purposes. This role is vital for ensuring the technical aspects of the scene are correctly set up before the actor's performance.
- Work closely with the director, cinematographer, and lighting crew.
- Take the place of the actor for lighting and camera setup.
- Follow directions for scene positioning and movement.
- Be available for the entire duration of the shoot.
- Ethnicity: Latina or Light Skin African American Female.
- Physical Characteristics: Dark hair, height between 5'5" and 5'7", weighing between 115 to 135 lbs.
- Age: Between 20s and 40s.
- Must be local to Chicago, its suburbs, or surrounding border states to Illinois.
- Ability to follow directions accurately and work under time constraints.
- Previous stand-in experience is a plus but not mandatory.
- Rate: $172 for 8 hours of work.
- Overtime: Time and a half for hours worked beyond the initial 8.
- Payment: A check will be issued approximately two weeks after the day of filming.
Interested? Apply Now!
You deserve to get discovered. Find more jobs, networking opportunities, and resources on Project Casting.