A music video is now Atlanta, Georgia.
Casting directors are now casting everyday women to work on scenes filmed in Atlanta, Georgia, on August 23, 2022.
Producers for the music video are now casting the following roles:
- Seven models for a fitness-themed music video
- Ages 21-27
- Any ethnicity
- Nice bodies
How to apply?
Check out the casting call breakdown below to audition for a role in the upcoming production.
Music Video Casting Call for a Fitness Scene
The following roles for a Hip Hop Artist!
TUESDAY, AUGUST 23, 2022
(Please only apply if you have open availability (no time conflicts!)
Looking for seven models for a fitness-themed music video! We will be filming in an actual gym!
Ages 21-27, Any ethnicity, nice bodies
Interested? Apply Now
Whether you're a seasoned actor or just starting, there are always new things to learn about the craft. Here are a few tips to help you hone your skills and take your acting to the next level.
- Always be prepared. This is one of the most important things you can do as an actor. When you're called for an audition, ensure you know your material inside and out. The more prepared you are, the better your chances of impressing the casting directors and landing the role.
- Take direction well. It's essential to be able to take advice from a director or other authority figure on set. If you can't bring order well, it will be challenging to get the job done, and you'll likely annoy those around you.
- Be flexible. Things change in the acting world, so flexibility is essential. If a scene gets cut or rewritten, you need to be able to roll with the punches and adjust accordingly.
- Be professional. This one seems like a no-brainer, but it's important to remember that acting is a business. That means being punctual, respectful, and easy to work with.
- Stay in shape. As an actor, your body is your instrument. You need to take care of it and keep it in good condition. It means eating right, exercising, and getting enough sleep.
- Have a good headshot. Your headshot is your calling card in the acting world. It's essential to have a professional-looking photo that accurately represents how you look.
- Get an agent. An agent can be a great asset in your career. They can help you get auditions and roles you might not otherwise have access to.
- Be patient. Acting is a competitive field; it takes time to build up your resume and experience. Don't get discouraged if you don't land a role right away. Just keep working hard, and eventually, your big break will come.
- Learn from your mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes, but it's essential to learn from them. Don't beat yourself up if you mess up a scene or flub a line. Just use it as a learning experience and do better next time.
- Have fun. Acting should be enjoyable. If it's not, then you're likely not doing it right. Remember to enjoy the process and have fun with it.
You deserve to get discovered. Find more jobs, networking opportunities, and resources on Project Casting.
More Project Casting Call Jobs:
HBO's 'The Righteous Gemstones' season 3 is now casting in Charleston, South Carolina. HBO's 'The Righteous Gemstones' Season 3 is now hiring actors, models, an...
LUAR Fashion is now casting models in Los Angeles, California. Casting directors are now casting models to work on scenes filming in Los Angeles, California Pro...
A commercial is casting kid actors in Syracuse, New York. Casting directors are now casting kid actors to work on scenes filmed in Syracuse, New York on A...