Enola Holmes” is now casting new speaking roles.
Casting directors are now casting actors, models, and talent to work on scenes filming on “Enola Holmes” for Legendary Pictures.
Producers are seeking the following types:
- Looking for young actor age 16 to 18 years old to play upper-class British aristocrat.
- Must be available for 1st day of filming in London on Tuesday, August 20th, 2019
If you fit the brief, contact Jina Jay Casting on [email protected] with the following:
- Name, age and where in the UK you are living
- A recent snapshot
- A short chat to camera telling casting directors about yourself! No more than one minute long
- Please email your video as soon as possible by Friday, August 9, 2019.
If you are under 18, make sure it is your parent/guardian making contact, otherwise we cannot accept your application.
About “Enola Holmes”:
According to Variety, “Stranger Things” actress Millie Bobby Brown is set to star in the film series “Enola Holmes”. The series started with the 2006 title “The Case of the Missing Marquess” and featured six novels, centering around mysteries investigated by Sherlock and Mycroft Holmes’ much younger sister, Enola.
Millie Bobby Brown became a star following the Netflix series “Stranger Things,” which earned her an Emmy nomination. Legendary Pictures cast Millie Bobby Brown for “Godzilla: King of Monsters”, which filmed in Atlanta.Related: How to Find Acting Auditions and Casting Calls
Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.What do you think? Discuss this story with other fans on Instagram @projectcasting