Atmosphere Casting is currently casting a SAG-AFTRA commercial for "Lunchables." The shoot falls between 1/15 - 1/18. "Lunchables" are a line of lunch products made by Kraft Foods, Inc. They are marketed under Oscar Meyer in the United States and many "Lunchable" products are produced at Kraft Foods, Inc. in California.crackers, small slices of meat, and an equal number of slices of cheese. Other varieties include pizza, small hot dogs, small burgers, nachos, subs, and wraps. Overall there are 26 different kinds of Lunchables meals. "Deluxe" versions, which were originally developed for adults, included two types of meats and two types of cheeses." "Deluxe versions usually also contained a sauce and a mint. A larger version of Lunchables meal combinations called Maxed Out (originally Mega packs) was also available with 40% more food than regular Lunchables, but the "Maxed Out" and "Deluxe" versions are now discontinued. (Wiki)"
Lunchables Commercial Casting Call
Casting Call and Audition InformationThey are looking for kids with the following requirements: female/male
- All ethnicity
- Age Range: 12 - 14 (please no one younger than 10 or older than 15) because they want the kids to look the specified age range.
- To be eligible to submit, your child must have a current, valid Illinois work permit with either Atmosphere Casting of Chicago or a talent agency.
The submission email to [email protected] must include ALL the following in the body of the email:
- Name, age, weight, height, phone number and email. Subject Line: Lunchables
- A photo (preferably close up and body shot) in a jpeg format.
- Specify who issued the work permit - what company.
- List all the dates available - 1/15, 1/16, 1/17 and 1/18.
- Confirm if your child has an agent, if so what agency?