San Francisco, California Casting Call - HBO 'Looking' Season 2 Casting Call for extras for a Halloween party scene in San Francisco.
Casting directors are looking for extras to work on the hit HBO series, 'Looking' filming in San Francisco, California. HBO’s ‘Looking’ centers on the experiences of three close friends living and loving in modern-day San Francisco. Casting directors are looking for actors to play Halloween Store customers, and party guests in an upcoming scene. Filming will take place on Wednesday, October 15th through Thursday, October, 23rd. To audition for an extra role on HBO's 'Looking', check out the casting call details below:
HBO 'Looking' Season 2 Casting Call
We are casting Bay Area local Extras 18yrs & over for LOOKING, an HBO dramedy revolving around the lives of 3 gay friends living in San Francisco, shooting Mon - Fri through 11/20 in SF. There is a constant need for Men & Women in their 20s-30s to portray Hipsters, Techies, LGBTQ Community, Bar Goers, etc. Friends & Real Couples encouraged. We are still seeking submissions even if role type is not listed below. WE ARE IMMEDIATELY SEEKING THE FOLLOWING TYPES:
* Wed 10/15 Halloween Store Customers 18-40 With & Without Costumes & Pedestrians with economy/older Cars (no red, white) who can pull off downtrodden looks. Costume photo approval needed, but no fittings. Time frame TBD. Must be free all day, early morning to evening without conflict for an 8-10hr shoot in between.
* Halloween Party Guests, Mostly Fabulous Men 20-40, With & Without Your Own Great Costumes: Funny, Sexy, Scary, Couples, Smart and most of all CREATIVE (no superheroes, sports heroes or politician jokes) to portray gay party goers. Costumes will be provided for some men. **Important: Extras & Costumes must be Photo Approved by Production for these scenes & Paid Fittings in SF are required Tues 10/14 or Thurs 10/16 fitting schedule still TBD.** Halloween Party Guests With & Without Costumes are needed:
- Monday 10/20 & Tues 10/21 (2 Day Shoot) - interior party scenes approx 6AM-8PM (12-14 hrs) each day. Both days required for story continuity.
- Wed 10/22 (1 Day) approx 6PM -2AM Thurs 10/23 – Backyard Party Guests
- Thurs 10/23 (1 day) approx 4PM – 2AM Fri 10/24 - Front Patio Party Guests HOW TO SUBMIT: email the following to [email protected]
- * Subject line: Avail Date(s), Name, Approx Age, City you live in, Cell #
- * Height, Weight, Union Status (Non Union or SAG-AFTRA#)
- * Attach New Color Snapshot, chest up smiling/standing. No hats or sunglasses
- * Costumes – Attach photos of you in Costume(s) (no make-up needed) that we can fwd to Production for consideration/approval
- * Cars - Note Car Year, Color, Make & Model. Include photo if older/beater car
- ** Future Avail Submissions: In subject line, list individual all day M-F Avail Date(s) 10/24-11/7, Name, Approx Age, City you live in, Cell & rest of the requested info
Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.
Looking for more opportunities? Check out Pro-Cast! Discuss this story with fellow Project Casting fans on Facebook. On Twitter, follow us at @projectcasting. Are you going to apply? Leave us a comment below!