A food chain commercial casting call for adults and kids in the United States.
Casting directors are now casting adults and kids who frequent chain restaurants to work on scenes filmed in the United States.
Producers are looking for the following talent:
- Adults and Kids who frequent Chain Restaurants
- People who have a favorite chain restaurant that they frequent to share their stories.
How to apply?
To audition for a role in the upcoming production, check out the casting call breakdown below.
$3,000 Chain Restaurant Commercial Casting Call
CASTING: Adults and Kids who frequent Chain Restaurants
GENUINE is looking for people who have a favorite chain restaurant that they frequent to share their stories.
Those selected for the final project will be paid $500 for recording plus $2500 for usage and featured in a voiceover for a tv/digital campaign.
Our search is Nationwide, so please feel free to SHARE this info with anyone you think may be interested.
Interested? Apply Now
Commercial Acting Tips
- Always be professional. This means being on time for auditions and callbacks, knowing your lines, and respecting everyone you meet.
- Make sure you look at the part. If you're auditioning for a role that requires a specific look, make sure you fit that look. Showing up in the right outfit can make all the difference.
- Be prepared to improvise. A lot of commercial acting is about improvisation, so it's important to think on your feet and develop creative solutions.
- Be confident. Confidence is key in any situation, especially when you're auditioning. Believe in yourself and your abilities, and it will show.
- Have fun. Acting is about having fun and enjoying yourself. So relax, let go, and enjoy the ride.
You deserve to get discovered. Find more jobs, networking opportunities, and resources on Project Casting.
More Project Casting Jobs:
Casting call for swimsuit models in Miami, Florida. Casting directors are now casting influencers to work on scenes filmed in Miami, Florida on Wednesday ...
Drake's Nike Brand NOCTA is now casting talent in Washington, DC. Nike's NOCTA casting directors are now casting actors, models, and influencers to work on scen...
An international athletic brand commercial casting call for actors in Washington, DC. Casting directors are now casting actors to work on scenes filmed in Washi...