Foxs Empire is now casting extras for a funeral scene in Chicago, Illinois.
is looking for neighborhood kids, funeral mourners, neighborhood teens. Producers are looking for kids ages 6 to 12 that are African American play neighborhood kids, African American men and women ages 35 to 65 to play funeral mourners and teen actors to play neighborhood teens.
About Foxs Empire:
Empire centers around a hip hop music and entertainment company, Empire Entertainment, and the drama among the members of the founders family as they fight for control of the company. The hour-long family drama was created by Lee Daniels and Danny Strong, and stars Terrence Howard and Taraji P. Henson.
To audition for a role, check out the casting call details below:
Empire Season 3 Casting Call
RATE: SEE BELOW
SHOOT DATE: WED., 9/14/16
NON-UNION EXTRAS - all extras booked must be available for a fitting tomorrow.
1970'S FLASHBACK SCENES
1) NEIGHBORHOOD KIDS: ages 6-12, male and female, african american, must have current and valid work permits with 4 star casting or a talent agency. You must have a current valid work permit with 4 Star Casting or a talent agent to be considered. Please confirm if you are able to jump rope or double dutch with your submission. - RATE: $150/8
2) FUNERAL MOURNERS: ages 35-65, african american, male and female, character faces, hair appropriate for 1979 - RATE: $84/8
3) NEIGHBORHOOD TEENS : Male and female, african american, ages 16-22 to look 15-17 years old. African American. - RATE: $84/8
If you're interested and available please email the following to [email protected]
1) Put the role you're submitting for in the subject line (i.e., "MOURNERS")
2) Include name, age, height, weight, MEASUREMENTS, phone
number, current zip code, and email address.
3) Send 2 RECENT, candid photos of yourself (one full length, one from the shoulders up so we can clearly see your face,) The better the photo quality, the better your chance of being chosen.
4) Confirm that you have your full dress blues, cover, belt, shoes, etc.
5) NAME YOUR JPEG WITH YOUR FULL NAME!
6) Confirm you can work the date and do a fitting tomorrow.
7) If you are ages 15 or younger, confirm that you have a current and valid work permit.
We will contact you if you are in consideration!
Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.
What do you think? Discuss this story with fellow
Project Casting fans on Facebook. On Twitter, follow us at @projectcasting.