Novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV), people in white medical face mask. Concept of coronavirus quarantine vector illustration. Seamless pattern.
Coronavirus COVID-19 awareness campaign is now casting in Montréal, Québec.
Casting directors are now hiring actors, models, and talent to work on scenes filming in Montréal, Québec this June 22nd through June 23rd.
Producers are seeking the following types:
How to apply:
- Seeking Young Adults (18-24 years old) Who Contracted Covid-19 For An Upcoming Awareness Campaign.
To audition for a role in the upcoming COVID-19 awareness campaign in Montréal, Québec, check out the casting call breakdown below.
Coronavirus Casting Call
Seeking Young Adults (18-24 years old) Who Contracted Covid-19 For An Upcoming Awareness Campaign.
Filming in Montréal, Québec.
The participants will have to share their personal experiences and need to be fully recovered.
1. Include your full name, age, photo, and contact information to: [email protected]
2. Please share your personal experience with COVID-19 and answer the following questions:
- How did COVID-19 affect your life?
- What were your symptoms?
- Did you contract the virus through community transmission?
This is a non-union job. No previous acting experience is required.
Usage – Web
Pays $1500 per participant if selected.
DEADLINE: Submissions are due by June 13th 2020 at 7pm.
IF YOU KNOW OF SOMEONE PLEASE TAG THEM OR PASS THIS ON!
To be considered for this campaign, you must be available for June 22nd-23rd in Montréal.
Transportation is not included. Filming will respect social distancing guidelines.
Related: How to Find Acting Auditions and Casting Calls
Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.
What do you think? Discuss this story with other fans on Instagram @projectcasting