Toronto Casting calls for highly-skilled basketball players to work as a body double for an NBA star player.
Casting directors are now casting actors, models, and talent to work on scenes filming in Toronto, Ontario this November 19th.
Producers are seeking the following types:
- A highly skilled male basketball player age 20 - 30 yrs of age to be a body double for an NBA athlete.
How to apply:To audition for a role in the upcoming commercial, check out the casting call breakdown below.
Milo Casting is seeking Elite Male Basketball Players as a body double for a Canadian NBA star!!
A highly skilled male basketball player age 20 - 30 yrs of age to be a body double for an NBA athlete.
You are around 6’4 and approximately 215 lbs,
You have elite level athleticism, ball handling and shooting mechanics/technique
Previous on camera experience not necessary.
Details & Submission Information
Those chosen for this campaign will be paid $1000 for a one day shoot
If interested, you must submit in order to be considered for this project.
Please e-mail the following to: [email protected]
1. Name, age, location and contact information
2. Confirm you are not a member of ACTRA
3. A couple of photos of yourself playing basketball or in your basketball gear (No more than 250kb per photo)
4. A brief description of your basketball experience, sell yourself with your basketball resume.
5. Please write “Project Basketball ” in the subject line followed by your name .
(i.e.: Project Basketball – Jamal Matthews)
You must be available for these key dates:
No Live Auditions! This will be a direct booking
SHOOT: Must be available November 19th.
Please submit ASAP! Submissions are due by:
**If an agent represents you please allow them to submit you for this project
Questions or Concerns
Please contact [email protected]
Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.
What do you think? Discuss this story with other fans on Instagram @projectcasting