Chris Evans at the World premiere of 'Avengers: Endgame' held at the LA Convention Center in Los Angeles, USA on April 22, 2019. - Image (Tinseltown / Shutterstock.com)
Casting directors are now casting actors, models, and talent to work on scenes filming through June and July 2019 in Boston, Massachusetts.
Producers are seeking the following types:
- Production is specifically seeking Women and Men with ages ranging from 20s-40s who have NOT YET worked on this series. All ethnicities are encouraged to submit. All extra work is paid. Local hire only, no travel or housing provided.
About “Defending Jacob”
Jaguar PS / Shutterstock.com
Defending Jacob is an upcoming American crime drama web television miniseries, based on the novel of the same name by William Landay, produced by Apple TV+. The series was created by Mark Bomback and is set to star Chris Evans and be directed by Morten Tyldum. Wikipedia
How to apply:
Kendall Cooper Casting is Seeking SAG/AFTRA members to work as background artists on limited series, “Defending Jacob”. Filming will be in Boston, MA and surrounding areas through June and July, 2019.
Production is specifically seeking Women and Men with ages ranging from 20s-40s who have NOT YET worked on this series. All ethnicities are encouraged to submit. All extra work is paid. Local hire only, no travel or housing provided.
EMAIL SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS:
Email: [email protected]
Subject Line: FRESH FACE SAG SUBMISSION
SEND THREE CURRENT PHOTOS: One close-up of face and two full body photos. Please make sure these photos show your current hairstyle/length and current facial hair, if any.
ALONG WITH ALL THE REQUESTED INFO (FORMATTED AS BELOW):
2. Phone Number:
3. Email Address:
4. City and State you currently live in:
5. Union Status: (SAG or Non-Union) If SAG, please include your SAG number
6. Age or Age Range: (Also list DOB if under 18)
7. Height / Weight:
8. All Clothing measurements (MEN: Suit Jacket, Shirt, Pant, Waist, Shoe) –
(WOMEN: Dress, Pant, Shirt, Shoe, Bust, Waist, Hip)
9. Do you have any tattoos?: (If yes, briefly list location and size of tattoo)
10. Do you have a car? If so, please provide the make/model, color and year along with a picture.
11: Have you previously worked any days on this series?
12: Special Skills?
13: Stand-in Experience? If yet, please describe.
14: Attach a Headshot / Resume, if you have one.
Production is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to diverse, inclusive casting. For every role, we accept submissions from qualified performers, without regard to disability, race, age, color, national origin, ethnic origin, or any other basis prohibited by law.