Atlanta Urban One Honors casting call for volunteers in Atlanta, Georgia.
Casting directors are now casting volunteers to work on scenes filmed in Atlanta, Georgia on December 2, 2022.
Producers are looking for the following talent:
- We are looking for a few seat filler volunteers that are 18 and up (W/ FORMAL ATTIRE!) and have availability on THIS FRIDAY, which is DECEMBER 2, 2022 from 3:00 pm to 9pm.
- The allotted amount of time includes getting you through sign in and security at the venue, as well as placement and things of that nature before the actual show begins.
- There will be lots of walking and standing as you will be moving from seat to seat to fill spots as presenters/performers are heading to stage.
- You will also be asked to dress in your own very Formal/Cocktail fashion forward attire, as this is an award show. However, more importantly, there is the opportunity to be a part of one of the most amazing experiences ever!
How to apply?
To audition for a role in the upcoming production, check out the casting call breakdown below.
ATL Urban One Honors Open Casting Call
SPECIAL TELEVISED AWARDS EVENT COMING SOON FOR CAB CASTINGS FOLLOWERS IN THE ATLANTA AREA!
This year CAB Castings is in charge of bringing in SEATFILLERS for the 2023 “URBAN ONE HONORS" awards show that will film in ATLANTA and AIR NEXT YEAR ON TVone.
THIS IS NOT PAID AS IT IS FREE ADMITTANCE TO ATTEND THIS TICKETED EVENT IF CHOSEN TO ATTEND THE SHOW. IT’S OK IF THAT DOESN’T FIT FOR YOU, PLEASE JUST DON’T APPLY!
THE ANNUAL URBAN ONE HONORS WILL TAKE PLACE ON DECEMBER 2,2022 in ATLANTA, GA. The televised event will herald the accomplishments of individuals who have made extraordinary contributions in entertainment, media, music, fashion, sports, education, and the community and will be hosted by R&B singer and actor, Tank.
Under the theme, “Celebrating Icons of the Culture,” this year’s honoree class recognizes an esteemed group of individuals that have left an indelible mark in the categories of Entertainment Icon, Lifetime Achievement, Inspirational Impact, Music Innovation, and the first-ever Phoenix Honor. Honorees include Entertainment Icon Honor, 2x GRAMMY and NAACP Image Award winner, LL Cool J, and Inspirational Impact Honor, NAACP Image Award winner David Mann and his wife, GRAMMY Award winner, Tamela Mann (TV One’s The Manns).
The show also includes scheduled Performances by Keke Wyatt; and a celebration of the 50th anniversary of Hip-Hop with DJ Spinderella (Salt-N-Pepa), Monie Love, and Doug E. Fresh.
We are looking for a few seat filler volunteers that are 18 and up (W/ FORMAL ATTIRE!) and have availability on THIS FRIDAY, which is DECEMBER 2, 2022 from 3:00 pm to 9pm. The allotted amount of time includes getting you through sign in and security at the venue, as well as placement and things of that nature before the actual show begins.
***There will be lots of walking and standing as you will be moving from seat to seat to fill spots as presenters/performers are heading to stage.
***You will also be asked to dress in your own very Formal/Cocktail fashion forward attire, as this is an award show. However, more importantly, there is the opportunity to be a part of one of the most amazing experiences ever!
Interested? Apply Now
It is essential to be well-prepared for an audition. Doing so will help you remain focused and calm, easing the stress of the situation. Here are some tips on how to prepare:
- Research the role thoroughly and practice lines in advance. This will help build your confidence and ensure you know precisely what is expected of you.
- Get yourself into a familiar environment that allows you to focus and relax before your audition.
- Dress appropriately for the role or production type. Ensure your clothing reflects the character’s personality if it is relevant to the audition.
- Find out who will be at the audition and take some time to study their work beforehand; this way, you can tailor your performance to fit their style.
- Make sure you warm up and stretch your body before the audition to relax, focus, and energize.
- Listen carefully to the directions of everyone at the audition; this will help keep you in control of your performance.
- Practice with a friend or mentor so that you can get helpful feedback on how to improve your audition routine.
- Be confident throughout the entire process, and don’t be afraid to take risks! Auditions are an opportunity for you to show off what makes you unique.
You deserve to get discovered. Find more jobs, networking opportunities, and resources on Project Casting.
More Project Casting Jobs:
"Crafted for Christmas" feature film casting call for extras in Chicago, Illinois. Casting directors are now casting extras to work on scenes filmed in Long Gro...
NBC's 'Young Rock' cast, casting calls, auditions, and news you should know. NBC's 'Young Rock' casting directors are now casting and hiring actors to work on s...
HBO's 'The Righteous Gemstones' season 3 is now casting in Charleston, South Carolina. HBO's 'The Righteous Gemstones' Season 3 is now hiring actors, models, an...