Young and cheerful couple in music festival.
An upcoming alcoholic beverage campaign casting call for real stories about acceptance and vulnerability in Toronto, Ontario.
Casting directors are now casting actors, models, and talent to work on scenes filming in Toronto, Ontario.
Producers are seeking the following types:
- Casting for Groups of 3 people who could tell a story about vulnerability and acceptance for an Alcoholic beverage campaign. Examples would be: Parents with grown children who just came out as LGBTQ, Ex-partners with current partners, Family members that used to disagree with each other or Parents with grown children who have lots of tattoos, body modifications or piercings..etc.
How to apply:
Still Casting for Groups of 3 people who could tell a story about vulnerability and acceptance for an Alcoholic beverage campaign. Examples would be: Parents with grown children who just came out as LGBTQ, Ex-partners with current partners, Family members that used to disagree with each other or Parents with grown children who have lots of tattoos, body modifications or piercings..etc.
If you know of someone, please pass this on!
Jigsaw Casting Ltd. Is Seeking Groups of 3 people who are willing to get close (cuddle, hug, lean together etc.) for an Alcohol beverage Campaign in Ontario
We are ideally looking for 3 people, any age 25 and over who are comfortable to get close in a comfortable space on film and share their stories of vulnerability and acceptance with each other. The stories should feel original and authentic. For example: family members accepting someone close to them for their gender identity change etc. However, nothing should come across as in any way sexual.
1. The people in your group should have a form of close connection; think friends, ex partner with current partner, siblings, parents/adult children, new in-laws..etc. Age 25 and over.
2. Groups must all live in Ontario. If you are outside of the GTA, you must be willing to come to Toronto for the shoot if selected. No travel expenses will be provided.
3. Open to ALL backgrounds, genders, sizes and sexual orientations.
4. Tattoos, piercings and any other unique body art are allowed.
MUST BE LEGALLY 25 AND OVER TO APPLY
Pays approximately $2,500 per person for a 2-day shoot, if selected. There may also be a print portion, (still photoshoot) if that is the case, you will be paid an additional $1,000 per person. No previous acting experience is required. This is a non-union campaign.
Details & Submission Information
If interested, you must apply here
in order to be considered:
Submissions are due ASAP or by August 9, 2019 at 9am.
You must be available for these key dates:
ONLINE INTERVIEWS: Sometime during the week of August 12. Time and day TBD.
If selected, shoot will take place near the end of August. - shoot dates to be confirmed at booking and production will work around talent’s schedules. You will be required for 2 days.
Related: How to Find Acting Auditions and Casting Calls
Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.
What do you think? Discuss this story with other fans on Instagram @projectcasting