$6500 Commercial Casting Call for Families in Virginia
Commercial casting call for families in VirginiaArvold Casting is currently seeking families with two or more kids for a commercial filming in Virginia. Casting directors are seeking families of any ethnicity with two or more kids ages 7 to 15. Families that are selected will be compensated $6,500. For more details, check out the casting call below:
Family Commercial Casting Call
Sponsor/Client: Williamsburg Tourism Production Company: Synthetic Pictures Directors: Justin Corsbie & Erik Anderson Producer: Allison Smith Casting: arvold. Conflicts: Theme Parks, other tourism campaigns Interviews: In person or via self tape July 28th August 5th Final Interview Dates: Wednesday, August 6th & Thursday, August 7th (via Skype) Wardrobe Date: Wednesday, August 20th Shoot Dates: Thursday, August 21st Wednesday, August 26th Shoot Location: Williamsburg, VA area Compensation: $6,500 per family (flat fee) Usage: Unlimited web useSeeking families of any ethnicity with two or more kids (Ages 7 14). Parents and grandparents are welcome. All must be independent strong swimmers. ONLINE SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS: Please send a recent photo (either a family photo or individual photos of family members) in PDF or JPEG format to [email protected] in one email ASAP. These photos do not need to be fancy, we just need to see what you look like right now. Cell phone pictures are fine. Please include ALL the following information at the top of your email submission IN THIS ORDER:
- Cell phone number:
- City and state of residence:
- Family member: Mother, Father, Guardian, Grandparent, Daughter, Son, etc
- Please confirm that each member of the family is an independent strong swimmer:
- Have you ever been to Busch Gardens, Water Country USA or Colonial Williamsburg? (YES or NO)
- Are you able to take off time from your work with less than one weeks notice? (YES or NO) If NO, please explain.
- Have you ever appeared in an amusement park/theme park/water park commercial/tourism commercial and/or print advertisement? (YES or NO)
- If so, what spot and what year?
- How would you describe your family dynamic especially when on a vacation together?
- Why are you the ideal family for this commercial?
Do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.
Looking for more opportunities? Check out Pro-Cast! Discuss this story with fellow Project Casting fans on Facebook. On Twitter, follow us at @projectcasting.