TikTok is Now Hiring Filmmakers (Pay is Up To $10,000/Month)
TikTok is one of the fastest-growing social media platforms in the world. Now, the enterprise is now hiring talent to join its company.Amid the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic, millions of people have lost their jobs. Among them, hundreds of thousands of filmmakers are not working due to the Hollywood related production shut down. But, TikTok is now hiring filmmakers to join their company. According to the job posting, TikTok is looking for videographers. TikTok is turning unknown talent into Hollywood stars. TikTok currently has 120 million users in the United States, and the video-sharing app is known becoming known as a great way for unknown actors, models, and talent to get discovered. Moreover, the valuable marketing platform for brands seeking to capture the eyes and minds of Generation Z. In a report by The Hollywood Reporter, the analytics firm Sensor Tower estimates people downloaded more than 100 million times in the United States. The UTA recently signed Brittany Tomlinson, whose August video showed her trying kombucha for the first time, and it had 1 million likes. Then the NFL announced a multiyear partnership with TikTok to offer game highlights and behind-the-scenes footage to users. Now, Will Smith is transitioning to TikTok after taking over Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram. Will Smith has over 700 million fans. Now, TikTok is hiring videographers to work from home and join the company. According to the job posting, TikTok is looking for "an experienced and talented Videographer to join our User Growth team. Working closely with our diverse team of producers, art directors, videographers, video editors, marketing managers, product managers and data scientists, you will help the team evolve their approach for digital media advertising within the United States."
- Concept script ideas with creative lead and partnering with directors, editors throughout the production process.
- - Work with creative leads and cross-functionally to build out messaging for upcoming tentpole campaigns
- - Bring a fresh voice in crafting messaging for day to day needs across platforms
- - Apply trends in culture and technology to the latest creative paid ads
- - Create compelling presentations and sell work to stakeholders
- - Manage a copy calendar for ongoing needs across a diverse range of channels
Job Qualifications include:
- - 5+ years’ experience as a Copywriter, Content Strategist, or similar role.
- - A portfolio that shows strong strategic and conceptual campaign thinking applied across a range of deliverables, including video.
- - Excellent project management, communication and organizational skills.
- - Delivery – leading in partnership with design stakeholders from briefing and initial concept, completing copy variations and decks on time that also consistently and continually raise the standard of our written tone.
- - Working with Stakeholders (Marketers, Programmers, Product Designers and Managers, Social Team Members, Video and Audio Producers, and beyond) to understand their needs, then developing concepts and copy variations within the voice and tone that need to be represented.
- - Work cross-functionally to build out messaging for upcoming tentpole campaigns.
- - Working with creative lead to apply a revised, clear, differentiated, and scalable voice and tone across paid ads.
- - Understanding of today’s media landscape and how people engage with advertising