Are you looking for a NBCUniversal is now hiring.NBC Universal is one of the world's most significant media and entertainment companies in the production, marketing, and development of entertainment, news and information to the world. Formed in May 2004 through the merger of NBC and Vivendi Universal Entertainment, NBC Universal has an extensive portfolio of news and entertainment networks, motion picture companies, several TV production companies, numerous stations, and theme parks.
If you were going to create the perfect media company, it would look a lot like NBCUniversal, where talented and passionate people are totally committed to the success of their business. Steve Burke, Chief Executive Officer
You can find a full list of NBCUniversal jobs here.
Here are several jobs now hiring at NBCUniversal that you should know.
- Entertainment Coordinator The Entertainment Coordinator will provide administrative support to two executives in the Drama Development department at NBC Entertainment, and serve as office liaison communicating with internal NBCU divisions as well as the external business and creative community.
- Associate Producer, Daily Pop, E! News Daily Pop is looking for an Associate Producer to join our entertainment talk show team. The ideal candidate will be a pop culture buff with strong writing, research, and social media skills. You must demonstrate strong editorial judgment and be a flexible team player. News experience a must, talk show experience a plus.
- DreamWorks TV Production Intern - Spring 2019 DreamWorks Animation Television seeks Production Interns for their studio in Glendale, California. Production Interns will be assigned to a 2D or 3D animated television show and will gain insight into production responsibilities workflows and processes. Additionally, they will be able to observe and learn about the television animation pipeline and creative process. DreamWorks Animation Television is open to considering students with interests in the artistic animation careers seeking to gain exposure to the Television animation process.
- Director, Special Projects The Director, Special Projects role will support the execution of Universal Pictures Domestic Theatrical events. Reporting to the Senior Vice President, this role will manage entire campaigns from beginning to end.
- Production Assistant, Social/Digital Video, E! News Work with Producers and APs to gather production elements for stories, including b-roll, sound bites, gifs, and pictures. Research and fact check information in scripts. Pitch stories with a unique POV. Help brainstorm social video ideas