Las Vegas - Circa June 2019: Raiders logo at the new Preview Center. The Raiders will begin play at Las Vegas Stadium in 2020 I (Editorial credit: Jonathan Weiss / Shutterstock.com)
NFL's Las Vegas Raiders is now hiring video production managers in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Are you looking for a job in the film and sports industry? If so, the Las Vegas Raiders are now hiring Video Production Managers.
According to the job posting, the NFL team is looking for "The Manager of Video Production will be responsible for overseeing a team of professionals within Silver and Black Productions."
Job requirements include "organizing and managing the schedules and workflows of the video production staff (producers, videographers and editors) in support of content creation for Raiders' media platforms (e.g., broadcast, website, social, in-stadium, etc.). This position requires a highly communicative individual able to liaise visions, concepts, and directives across departments and from Raiders executives. The Manager of Video Production will assess the quality and creativity expected from this Emmy-Award winning team while being able to adhere to deadlines and policies. "
- Bachelor’s degree in Film/Communications/Art or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years management experience of a video production team
- Strong leadership, organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail
- Vast knowledge of video production and post-production, including lighting, shooting and editing
- Expert experience with Adobe Cloud suite
- Must be familiar with various methods of file sharing
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Must be self-directed and demonstrate initiative
- General understanding of NFL rules, teams, players and culture Availability and willingness to travel and work extended hours, including nights, weekends, holidays
To apply, click here
More Project Casting jobs: