Looking for a Job? Disney is Now Hiring Interns
Looking for a job in the film industry? How about working for Disney? Well, we have great news for you! Disney is now hiring interns.Disney is now hiring interns for their Summer 2017 internship. The internships include working for ABC Entertainment Group, ESPN, Freeform and other sectors within the multi-billion dollar company. Disney has job opportunities across the country including Orlando, Los Angeles, Burbank, and New York. Here are just a few of the internships Disney is now accepting applications for.
ABC Entertainment Group Digital Marketing Internship(DATG)-Summer 2017"While projects/tasks vary by season, the Entertainment Marketing intern will have the opportunity to observe, participate and experience various marketing campaigns for ABC's primetime shows. This is a very fast paced, hands-on creative experience. The ability to juggle multiple projects with attention to detail is a must."
Original Content Production Internship, LA - ESPN - Summer 2017A Day in the Life:
- Developing and pitching new segments for the family of Original Content shows in LA (SportsNation, Jalen & Jacoby, The Jump, NBA Countdown)
- Assisting in the organization and coordination of special projects and remotes
- Cuts show elements, such as video b-roll, highlights, teases; selects material for bumps and roll-outs
- Operates studio teleprompter system
- Provides timely, accurate and complete delivery of multimedia elements and publishes to various platforms