Amazon Studios is Now Hiring Creative Coordinators
Amazon Studios is now hiring Programming and Development Coordinator.Are you looking for a job? If so, Amazon is now hiring a creative coordinator for IMDb TV. According to the job posting, Amazon Studios is looking for a self-motivated Creative Coordinator to support its Co-Head of Content and Programming for IMDb TV. Job Responsibilities include the following:
- Assist in managing the project submission process and upkeep of submission logs
- Development tracking as well as providing notes on submitted pitches, treatments, and episodes
- Coordinate and interface with other departments including but not limited to: marketing, business affairs, legal, PR, creative, production, and post-production teams.
- Interface with all levels of Amazon Studios employees as well assist in communication with external stakeholders and the creative community on a daily basis.
- Conduct research as needed and maintain general tracking of industry players, overall deals, trends and the competitive landscape.
- Shadowing and support of creative projects.
- Maintain positive attitude and willingness to be a team player.
Amazon said on Monday the company would hire 100,000 warehouse and delivery workers in the United States to handle a surge in online orders, as many Americans have turned to the Internet to fulfill their needs during the coronavirus outbreak.
As shoppers, clear stores out of fears of a quarantine, food shortage, and lack of supplies, retailers are racing to keep food and cleaning items in stock.
“We want those people to know we welcome them on our teams until things return to normal and their past employer is able to bring them back,” Amazon said in a blog post here.Related:
- Apple is Now Hiring People to Work From Home
- Want to Work From Home? Kaplan is Now Hiring
- Disney is Now Hiring People to Work from Home