Universal Pictures Announces “Fast and Furious 9”?

Fast and Furious 7 Casting Call

Universal Pictures is currently considering making a “Fast and Furious 8” and even “Fast and Furious 9”.

With the last two blockbusters in the “Fast & Furious” franchise grossing more than $ 1.4 billion worldwide and “Fast & Furious 7″ currently filming in Atlanta, Universal Pictures is already looking at making “Fast and Furious 7” racing into theaters next summer, Universal Pictures is already looking down the road to ”Fast & Furious 9.”

Lucas Black, the star of “Fast & Furious 3: Tokyo Drift,” has recently signed a deal to appear in the seventh film, with options to appear in the eighth and ninth installments, a spokesperson at Black’s agency ICM Partners told TheWrap.

Universal says it’s not yet developing “Fast & Furious 8,” let alone “Fast & Furious 9,” and they are currently concentrating on “Fast & Furious 7” but confirms that Black’s deal for “Fast & Furious 7″ includes options for two additional sequels — not that his character is guaranteed to survive the next movie, which opens summer 2014.

12 Comments
  1. James Hinz 2 years ago

Ide like to audition. Is there an email?

2. todd89 2 years ago

they need to come to Canada for a change of pace so I can be in this ever growing franchise.
    My name is Richard and I’m interested in this project.

3. maribel 2 years ago

My name is maribel torres I’m a single mom.I’m looking great atletic body and I’ve been in extras of “jessica film” and. Now I got more casting with that. I do a lot of movements and yoga, a littler bit of karate and dance too. I love to fight like the movie and racing car that my passion. I’m from puertorico but I live on chicago.

4. maribel 2 years ago

Maribel torres, I like to be there in the project fast and furious7,8,9. I can do it. My phone number are:773-709-5105, 847-525-7168. I can do it.

5. Marcel Zachary 2 years ago

If they need new characters count me in i grew up watching the movies since i was a kid and maybe have a fresh new start and crew since Paul Walker not gonna be in 8 or 9 but have one of the original characters have a brother or cousin who fun,obnoxious or crazy just like the amin characters

6. Marcel Zachary 2 years ago

I can play Ludacris’s cousin i’m a rapper and i’m fine with the ladies.

7. Justyna Stajszczyk 1 year ago

Hi, I’m Justyna Stajszczyk and I’m 18 polish girl. I perform as an
    actress since I was 7 at school, in my city but I always wanted to
    become a professionalist. I workout and run, so I keep my body in form. I
    love inspire people by my performance and make them feel what my
    character do and I think that is one of the best thing for artist 😉

8. Caleb Lennan-mole 5 months ago

hi my name is caleb and im 14 i would love to be a character in the next movie, i am a massive fan of fast and furious series, i watch 1 to 6 every weekend and i have already seen the 7 movie, i will play as any character. i grue up acting and pretending to be someone else and my parents think so to. i love cars my favorite types of cars are muscle cars and skylines or GTR

9. Cedric Moors 5 months ago

Hey my name is Cedric Moors 21 years of age, living in Melbourne Australia, male and of Samoan background like my brother Dwayne Johnson. About 14 year’s ago I was introduced to the fast and furious family! The movie series starting back in 2001 had instantly grabbed my love and attention for not only the series but for cars! Vin Diesel starring as Dominic Torreto was as many others my favourite actor! And has also helped me fall in love with my dream car which to this day is and will always be a 1970s Dodge Charger super charged with 900pure Detroit horse power lol. I have been acting through out my schooling years and at times find myself acting my own scenarios of fast and the furious. And would love to play any character or role in the next up coming fast and furious movies.

10. Chris Gagliano 5 months ago

I know I may seem like another statistic just trying to get a part in one of these amazing movies and join this loving family, but I would be very grateful for your attention…. I am 17 years old and I am fit. I know that I can be a positive addition to an upcoming fast and furious movie and I hope that the producers and/or directors can look a little closer into me. -thank you- Chris Gagliano of Holbrook NY

Leave Us a Comment!