Marvel’s Avengers: Infinity War created over 3,000 jobs in Georgia.
According to reports, Marvel’s Avengers: Infinity War spent more than $182 million in Georgia. In fact, Marvel paid $65 million in wages to more than 3,000 Georgians.
Here’s the breakdown:
- $11.3 million on grip and electric rentals and purchases.
- More than $4 million on local rentals and purchases for set decoration.
- More than $6.6 million on camera rentals and purchases.
- $4.2 million on catering, bakery goods and other food items.
- More than $6.7 million on hardware and lumber supplies, and equipment.
- More than $7.2 million on transportation, including truck and car rentals.
About Avengers: Infinity War:
Iron Man, Thor, the Hulk and the rest of the Avengers unite to battle their most powerful enemy yet — the evil Thanos. On a mission to collect all six Infinity Stones, Thanos plans to use the artifacts to inflict his twisted will on reality. The fate of the planet and existence itself has never been more uncertain as everything the Avengers have fought for has led up to this moment. The movie stars Chris Pratt, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Robert Downey Jr., Tom Hiddleston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Idris Elba, Chadwick Boseman, Karen Gillan, Elizabeth Olsen, Josh Brolin, Tom Holland, Sebastian Stan, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Letitia Wright, Danai Gurira, Benicio Del Toro, Bradley Cooper and Vin Diesel. The Avengers sequel was directed by Anthony and Joe Russo.
- The Amazing Way The ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ Directors Prevented Story Leaks
- Atlanta Background Actors Go Viral After The ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ Super Bowl Commercial