Are you looking for a job with Instagram? If so, then I have great news for you. Instagram is now hiring.
With a global community of more than 1 billion users, Instagram is now hiring a ton of opportunities for those interested in working at a fast-growing company. Instagram was designed and developed t to connect people with like-minded interests. Their app has been influential in creating meaningful connections where people can connect with one another and share what’s important to them.
You can find all of the Instagram job opportunities here.
Here are some of the biggest jobs now hiring at Instagram:
Instagram Jobs, You Should Know
- Research Manager, Instagram – Ads and Core BusinessThe role requires you to be an expert researcher with a proven track record of doing research that impacts a complex and diverse product. The role also requires you to have a proven track record of building and managing high-performing teams, preferably with researchers of different disciplines. You will be required to articulate the vision of the team to design and product leadership and be a strong advocate for the role of research in product development. You must become a trusted, strategic partner to product stakeholders by communicating and demonstrating the value of user research, and by delivering insights that lead to demonstrable business value. You must be a data expert, but also know when to trust your gut. You must be a strong voice in the design and strategic discussions and an overall expert in the relationship between research, design, marketing and product. You must build strong relationships with other research teams at Facebook to ensure a cohesive and cross-functional vision for Research at Facebook.
- Product Marketing Manager, Small BusinessInstagram is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to support our Small Business initiatives. This person will be responsible for creating our business strategy, managing our go-to-market plans and coordinating a cross-functional team to bring more small businesses to Instagram and help consumers better understand the value they get from these relationships. The ideal candidate will have a multi-disciplinary background—including business strategy, marketing, and analytical skills —and be passionate about Instagram and small businesses. This is a full-time position based in our Menlo Park office.
- Product Designer – Instagram
Come be a part of a team of designers passionate about creating the very best product for Facebook’s billion users. As a Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch. You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills, and you will own the experience for a wide area of the Instagram product. This position is full-time, based in our New York office.
- Product Manager, Instagram
Instagram Product Managers work with teams of engineers and designers to build products. We are looking for extremely entrepreneurial Product Managers to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company. This position is full-time and based at our New York City office.
- Marketing Strategy & Operations (S&O) Lead, Instagram
The successful candidate must be an experienced management consultant and marketer, data-driven, and a self-starter with work experience on the client-side. This individual thrives in and enjoys a face-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment.