Warner Bros. is now hiring interns for several major entertainment industry-related internships
Are you looking for a job in the entertainment industry? How about getting started as an intern with one of the most competitive internships in the country? If so, then I have great news for you. Warner Bros. is now accepting submissions to their 2019 internship programs.
In case you did not know, Warner Bros. is home to some of the biggest recording artists, television shows and movie franchises.
The entertainment company, which is located in Burbank, California, has operations in film, TV, and video games. Founded in the early 1900s by the Warner Bros, the entertainment company has made billions with major feature films including, The Dark Knight, Wonder Woman, Harry Potter, Suicide Squad, IT, The Hobbit franchise, and Inception.
2019 Warner Bros. Internships
“We pride ourselves on providing meaningful experiences for our interns. Intern with us, and you’ll gain knowledge about the industry from the inside, while receiving hands-on experience. You’ll get the opportunity to learn and ask questions from the best in the business – who also want to learn from you. Your ideas and insights can make an impact here,” Warner Bros. Careers website reads.
The TV Post Production department seeks an intern for the Spring 2019 term (late January – early April). This intern may:
- File deal memos, contracts, bids, & other documents.
- Assist with lot-wide distributions and runs to producers, associate producers, casting, and WBTV executive offices.
- Answer phones; screen, log, and place phone calls.
- Perform clerical duties such as faxing and photocopying.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Warner Horizon seeks a Scripted Programming intern for Spring 2019 (late January – early April). This is an opportunity for a student from an accredited college to gain an understanding of Television by observing and assisting in Scripted Programming. This intern may have the opportunity to:
- Experience all aspects of the television development process for comedy and drama.
- Provide backup assistance by answering phones, copying and filing documents.
- Assist in reading scripts and books.
- Attend tapings and review dailies as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Stage 13, is looking for highly motivated college interns (Spring, part-time) who are passionate about Television, Digital content, Social media and have an interest in understanding the multicultural consumer. This intern may:
- Comprehensive analysis of digital, television, and social media content being created for millennials.
- Contribute to the idea creation of short form and long form original scripted content targeting millennials.
- Contribute to the idea creation of content pieces for in-house production.
- Conduct comprehensive analysis of the most relevant talent (creative and on air) for millennials today.
- Report to senior executives the most successful trends in digital, television, and social media.
- Identify potential YouTube talent and MCN’s most relevant to millennials.
We are looking for talented artists with strong art foundations and functional technical skills. Applicants should be creative self-motivated problem solvers who enjoy collaborating in a team setting with other artists, programmers and designers to create an immersive game experience. If this is you, send us your resume and portfolio for consideration.
Avalanche/Warner Bros. Games Inc. is looking to hire an AI Animation Intern.
Ideal candidates will have a strong passion for both realistic and stylized animations. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a highly talented team of proven developers and artists to create life-like NPC character behavior.