Verizon Wireless is now casting families.
Casting directors are now casting actors, models, and talent to work on an upcoming project with Verizon Wireless.
Producers are seeking the following types:
- We’re looking for families who are Hispanic and bi-lingual, with Spanish as a first language for this opportunity (one or two members can be English-Only speakers and/or non-Hispanic)
How to apply:
Verizon Wireless Casting Call
NATIONWIDE – HISPANIC FAMILIES WHO USE VERIZON WIRELESS
We’re looking for families who are Hispanic and bi-lingual, with Spanish as a first language for this opportunity (one or two members can be English-Only speakers and/or non-Hispanic)
We’re looking for:
• Families in which each member uses their phone in a different way
• A family with a family member who primarily uses their phone for work
• A family with relatives abroad (preferably in Mexico)
• A family with a strong, shared passion point
• A family with single parents
• A family with sports fans who often experience them through their phones (streaming games, keeping up with news, using apps, etc.)
• A family with family members who share their first name
• A family with one or more adult relatives who may or may not live in the same household, but are still on the family plan
Interviews: (via Skype or FaceTime)
Must be available on: June 3- 8, will shoot one of those days.
shoots in LA, travel paid
To be considered:
* You need to be an ACTUAL VERIZON WIRELESS customer.
* You MUST live in the United States.
* Unfortunately, we CANNOT consider any ACTORS or anyone who have appeared in a Verizon commercial.
Related: How to Find Acting Auditions and Casting Calls
Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.
What do you think? Discuss this story with other fans on Instagram @projectcasting