The Goldfinch is now casting upscale waitstaff in New York City.
Casting directors are looking for actors, models, and talent to work on scenes filming on Tuesday, March 6th in New York City.
Producers are seeking the following types:
- NON UNION to portray UPSCALE WAITSTAFF. Works Tuesday March 6th in NYC area with a fitting MONDAY 2/26. PAID WORK!
About The Goldfinch:
The acclaimed book by Donna Tartt is being adapted by Warner Bros. and Amazon Studios with Ansel Elgort (Baby Driver) on board to play Theo, Aneurin Barnard (Dunkirk) to play Boris, and with John Crowley directing. The Goldfinch tells the story of Theodore Decker who, after surviving a terrorist bombing at an art museum, with his mother being killed, goes on an adventure that sees him involved in art forgeries and living with his deadbeat father in Las Vegas.
To audition for a role in The Goldfinch, check out the casting call breakdown below.
The Goldfinch Casting Call
GWCI is seeking the following for upcoming feature film THE GOLDFINCH, based on the best-selling novel by Donna Tartt:
NON UNION to portray UPSCALE WAITSTAFF. Works Tuesday March 6th in NYC area with a fitting MONDAY 2/26. PAID WORK!
If interested/available, please email [email protected] with the subject line “FACEBOOK WAITSTAFF AVAIL 2/26 & 3/6” and the following information in the body of your email:
– Confirm you are non union
– Phone number
– Child(ren)’s name
– Non-professional photos that are clear, in good lighting, in upscale attire if possible. (Please make sure the photos are clear and depict your current look!)
– All current sizes: MEN: height, weight, jacket, neck x sleeve, waist x inseam, shoes. WOMEN: height, weight, dress, bust x waist x hip, shoes.
– Availability Monday 2/26 for fitting
– Fully avail (or NOT avail) Tuesday 3/6 for the work
If you are not local and/or do not fit the description, do not apply