Casting directors in the New York area are now seeking a spokeswoman for a medical product.
Donna Grossman Casting posted a casting for a spokeswoman to work on a medical product and describing the use of the product on camera.
Casting are seeking real nurses or doctors, or a woman who has health care experience.
Still interested? See the casting call information below:
Medical Spokeswoman Casting Call
Donna Grossman Casting posted the following casting call on their Facebook Page:
ON CAMERA CASTING ALERT
We are casting for a spokeswoman who will be working with a medical infusion product and describing its use on camera. We need to see a real Nurse or a Doctor or a women who has real medical/health care experience and meets the following specs:
• Woman, any ethnicity, 35-47 years old
• Medical Background: Nurse, MD, Healthcare Fields
• Naturally attractive (but not distractingly so)
• Average size
• Healthy looking
• On Camera experience
• Able to read TECHNICAL/MEDICAL Copy
• Comfortable with a Teleprompter
• Full of confidence and professionalism,
• Approachable and inviting
• Has mannerisms and a clear voice that is suitable for giving instruction in a pleasant manner
• Good eye contact/facial expressions
• Excellent posture and coordination
• NO ACCENTS, must be clear and natural English.
Note from the Agency and Client: “We need a captivating spokes woman, one that will make the viewer of the video want to watch this person and would engage with them if they met them in real life. They would want to hire them to work alongside them in their practice. The spokeswoman has to convey trust and knowledge. They are confident and professional but also approachable and engaging.”
SHOOT AND USE: SAG Industrial Category 2 video.
RATE: ABOVE SCALE
UNION and NON UNION are OKAY
CASTING: IN NYC, July 29, by appointment only. NO ONLINE or SKYPE Auditions.
SHOOT: August 5th or August 6th, in NYC.
**You need to be available both days.**
SUBMISSIONS: Mail a link to your spokeswoman videos, include your on camera resume and let us know what your education and experience in the medical field is.
EMAIL ONLY TO [email protected]