In An LA Minute is now casting camera assistants in Savannah, Georgia.
Chad Darnell Casting is looking for men and women to play camera assistants and a publicist assistant for the new feature film, In An LA Minute. Filming is now taking place in Savannah, Georgia. Filming for this scene will take place this Wednesday.
About In an LA Minute:
The pic is said to be a satirical look at fame, success, the star-making machinery and the karma that attaches to all those who worship at the altar of celebrity. Mike Flanders and Harris Tulchin are producing. Gabriel Byrne and Kiersey Clemons are set to star in the feature film.
To audition for a role on In An LA Minute, check out the casting call details below.
In An LA Minute Casting Call
For IN AN LA MINUTE (Working Wednesday, the rate is $64/8):
1) Male and females age 20-40 to play camera assistants. (Subject: Camera)
2) 20s attractive male (any ethnicity) to play a bitchy publicist assistant. (Subject: The PR Rep)
Email: [email protected]
1) When submitting photos, I must see your entire face. Clearly. No hats. No sunglasses. Not blurry. Not you in a group photo. Your face. No stupid Snapchat filters!!!! (Come on, people…)
2) You MUST list the subject to which you are submitting.
3) Please be sure you list the city you live in. If you don’t, I delete the photo.
MUST BE WILLING TO WORK AS A LOCAL IN SAVANNAH, GA.
To apply, please email three recent photographs with the following information to [email protected]
3) Phone Numbers
4) City You Currently Live In
5) ALL CLOTHES SIZES including measurements and dress size (ladies) and coat, pants, and shirt measurements (men)
If you are not local and/or do not fit the description, do not apply