Daniel Radcliffe‘s new movie Beasts of Burden is now casting hispanic actors in Savannah, Georgia.
Chad Darnell Casting is now casting new talent to appear in the new Daniel Radcliffe movie Beast of Burden. Filming will take place in Savannah, Georgia the week of December 12th. Casting directors are casting the following roles:
- –HISPANIC men and women to play Mexican factory workers in a warehouse.
About Beast of Burden:
Daniel Radcliffe will star in indie Beast of Burden, playing a drug-smuggling pilot. Swedish filmmaker Jesper Ganslandt will make his English-language debut with the action-thriller. With a script by Adam Hoelzel, Beast of Burden centers on a pilot (Radcliffe) running drugs across the boarder who must navigate the Drug Enforcement Administration, the Cartel and others over the course of a day.
To audition for a role on Beasts of Burden, check out the casting call details below.
Beasts of Burden Casting Call
BEAST OF BURDEN (Starring Daniel Radcliffe)
Working the week of 12/12 (Dates TBD)
–HISPANIC men and women to play Mexican factory workers in a warehouse. (Subject: WAREHOUSE)
Email: [email protected]
1) When submitting photos, I must see your entire face. Clearly. No hats. No sunglasses. Not blurry. Not you in a group photo. Your face. No stupid Snapchat filters!!!! (Come on, people…)
2) You MUST list the subject to which you are submitting.
3) Please be sure you list the city you live in. If you don’t, I delete the photo.
MUST BE WILLING TO WORK AS A LOCAL IN SAVANNAH, GA.
To apply, please email three recent photographs with the following information and:
3) Phone Numbers
4) City You Currently Live In
5) ALL CLOTHES SIZES including measurements and dress size (ladies) and coat, pants, and shirt measurements (men)
Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.