Disney casting directors are now casting talent for an upcoming runDisney photo shoot.
The photos ill be used for print and web only and will include a full buyout. Talents that are compensated will be compensated $400 per adult/perday for up to 3 half day shooting days.
Filming will shoot on July 9th, 10th, and 11th at Disney World in Orlando. Producers are seeking the following types:
- 18 adults (male and female)
- Aged 30 to 45 years old
- Children (boys and girls)
- Aged 10 to 14 years old
- Families of four consisting of one or two parents aged 10 to 15 years old.
- Disney casting directors are looking for a type of runner who does a 5K with her friends for fun, as opposed to someone who’s been training all year long and is musclebound or a super fit model-type. The look and feel is that of a recreational runner, more so than a professional marathoner.
- Diversity is a must and Disney will be booking talent of all ethnicities. While open to all, we’re especially looking for people of color on this last round of casting.
How to audition?
To audition for a role, check out the casting call breakdown below.
runDisney Casting Call
Auditions will be video to see if talent can take direction while, of course, smiling. Everyone auditioning should be fit and athletic enough to comfortably run several times during the shoot.
Talent should wear nice running attire. Logos are okay for the audition.
To be considered, email a photo of yourself to: [email protected]
Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.